• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Becka

1. Becka

Silver Server Phoenix Guild [Silver Server] - Recruiting ALL Players [International]

Hi! Thank you both for applying to Phoenix, I'll PM you guys a link to our discord in just a moment! I hope to chat with you soon. ^^
  2. Becka

Silver Server Kida's Art Shop

~Will probably order one for my name change xP Lovely work as always Kida ^^
  3. Becka

Scary Story Contest!

IGN: Becka Discord Tag: Becks #5260 Server: Silver Story: Professor’s Lab Daddy told me to never go into his lab in the basement, but I wanted to see what was making that noise. It kinda sounded like a lillipup and I wanted to see the lillipup! Everytime I waked past the door Daddy’s words...
  4. Becka

Silver Server Phoenix Guild [Silver Server] - Recruiting ALL Players [International]

Hi! Thank you for applying to Phoenix, I'll PM you a link to our discord in just a moment! I hope to chat with you soon. ^^
  5. Becka

Hi! Thank you all for applying to Phoenix, I'll PM you a link to our discord in just a moment! I hope to chat with you all soon. ^^
  6. Becka

Hi! Thank you for applying to Phoenix, I'll PM you a link to our discord in just a moment! I hope to chat with you soon. ^^
  7. Becka

8. Becka

9. Becka

Hi there! Thank you guys for applying to Phoenix, I'll PM you both a link to our discord in just a moment! I hope to chat with you guys soon. ^^
  10. Becka

Quitting / 5m giveaway [ENDED]

I’m in, sorry to see you go :/
  11. Becka

Fashion Show Contest!

IGN: Bakadere Discord Tag: Becks#5260 Server: Silver
  12. Becka

Hi! Thank you for applying to Phoenix, I'll PM you a link to our discord in just a moment! ^^
  13. Becka

Hi! Thank you for applying to Phoenix, I'll PM you a link to our discord in just a moment!
  14. Becka

Hi! Thank you for applying to Phoenix, I'll PM you a link to our discord in just a moment!
  15. Becka

Hi! Thank you for applying to Phoenix guild, I will send you a link in just a moment to our discord. Hope to see you soon! ^^