• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by OGFuji

1. O

How do i start mapping?

ty this was a lot of help
  2. O

How do i start mapping?

First i would like to apologize in advance if this is the wrong section for this post. Anyway here we go! I followed all the directions to begin mapping tiles but when i downloaded the "basic map tiles .zip " and try to extract it, it shows that the file is empty... am i doing something wrong...
  3. O

Where is my Red Server account? [SOLVED]

Did the merge and my confusion and unstable emotions were resolved lol. Ty.
  4. O

Where is my Red Server account? [SOLVED]

it has been a while since i last logged in. i last played around the time of the sinnoh update on the red server. gold server is good but when i try to log in on silver i get rejected :(. i have followed the steps to merge the accounts on dashboard but my red server account doesnt even show up...
  5. O

Client DL link not working

Worked... TY! :)
  6. O

Client DL link not working

I have tried to DL the new client from Google Drive several times in the last couple of days i keep getting this message: Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the...