• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by UnscarreD

1. U

Resolved whats this?

sorry to open a thread about this but anyone can tell me what is this window that appeared in the bottom right corner of forum and how to interact with it?
  2. U

Easter Event Feedback

3. U

Silver Server 20m giveaway winners

Unscarred / Unscarredll
  4. U

Easter Pokemon Contest

- IGN: Unscarred - Discord name: UnscarreD#0576 - Pokemon name: Versus - Pokemon Typing: Electric - Dark - Pokemon description: The result of the collision between positive and negative charges of Plusle and Minun is Versus, the BlackOut Pokèmon, which gains the Dark type and the Anti-Matter...
  5. U

Staff Guides How to level up fast

try this to forget about sashes, sturdies or prio moves and lvl up nmw i use a Whimsicott [Jumpluff is the alternative] > Toxic (if u run leech seed first it doesnt work) > Leech Seed > / (Cotton Guard - dont do damage) > / (Cotton Guard - dont do damage) > Memento Select poke to lvl up and...
  6. U

Silver Server Free Safari Problem

* CLONE ALERT *
  7. U

Dragon Ball Fans?

ragequitted dblegends because i didnt get ss vegeta >:P
  8. U

Cute Giveaway

good test for my luck
  9. U

the SleepChomp

I tried to reduce it but this is the smallest I managed to do even if it's not really good im goin to post it in spriting corner but before i have to thank you for your suggestions :)
  10. U

Rework Event: Battle UI

Hi all fellow trainers! First of all I have to say that this is not exactly a NEW battle UI: its just a "rework" of our actual (beloved) battle UI with just the add ons u asked for the main reason is that it matches the theme of others UIs of the game, but also because im a nostalgic and i...
  11. U

Resolved Got dc during Battle Tower :(

ok ty no problem i will die saving up pve coins xD one day my son will be able to claim a prize :P
  12. U

the SleepChomp

there is no need for shiny version xD ...btw i think its too large to fit into a character's space :/
  13. U

Resolved Got dc during Battle Tower :(

i was battling room #6 when i got disconnected obviously i got rolled back to eumi pc :( anyone can verify that and eventually reward me with my 6 Pve coins? sorry for asking without screenshots but im struggling saving up on coins and battle tower has its painful cooldown and fee
  14. U

the SleepChomp