• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. E

[RED SERVER] Shiny Giveaway >.>

hi, i in *W* the sharpedo looks nice
  2. E

Softboiled and Unaware ability combined - Allow or Ban from ranked PvP?

Re: Softboiled and Unaware ability combined - Ban from ranked PvP or not? <t>ban :v +1</t>
  3. E

crossover manga

Hi a present this vietnamese manga Worlds Connections it is not translated :D: the commentator :Crazy: enter at your own risk :u link: https://m.blogtruyen.com/c274346/worlds-connection-chuong-1-ket-noi-nhung-the-gioi
  4. E

Sell Tauros nice ivs

Tauros 150k
  5. E

Sinnoh abandoned pokemon

Hi, I bring some images of the abandoned pokemon in sinnoh D: I hope it helps If you get another pokemon post it here
  6. E

hola alguien que es o abla español? para jugar

Hola bienvenido :v en el chat "Other" en el juego todos hablan español, en el server red, no se en los demas suerte D:
  7. E

Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

I don't want win, i'm a pc games fan :Heart: I'm just going to share this so that there are more people in the game AND a more spanish GM :Frown:
  8. E

Customisable Items Survey.

I filled it, but i want more slots for the costumes and accesories and evs bracelets
  9. E

Game no open

thanks, i Download a bad version of the video card driver, but I already repair it, I can already play :Heart-eyes:
  10. E

Game no open

si ablo español, gracias por la ayuda al final fue que el driver de video estaba dañado y tenia que descargalo de nuevo desde la pagina de inter xD
  11. E

Game no open

Hi,i have a problem with the client i try to open que game but this message appears i take ss please help :v! and the log error
  12. E

Christmas Pokemon

Vulpix and ninetales and alola form :Heart:
  13. E

Awesome Profile Pictures

Photoshop :v and
  14. E

My Shop

only offer please. :Smile: the actions end in one day per pokemon