• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. SinLight

Evolution & Deleveling Request Megathread

Hi, the elekid evo to electabuzz at level 30, hence this elekid still needs deleveling. Can you look into this please?
  2. SinLight

Delevel request: In-game name: Vinhpham Server: Gold Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 28195460 Please delevel the Elekid for my friend Vinhpham, thank you very much.
  3. SinLight

Delevel request In-game name: SinLight Server: Gold Pokemon ID: 25610648 Hi, would you be kind enough to delevel my abra from level 19 to 18? I accidentally killed a wild pokemon and made it go up 1 level, so it can't be used for repel trick anymore. Would really appreciate it :)
  4. SinLight

Delevel In-game name: SinLight Server: Gold Pokemon ID: 28194049 My trapinch is at level 99, wasn't given the option to evo to vibrava. Please delevel it to lvl 98. (made a request on Saturday but was skipped).
  5. SinLight

Delevel / Force Evo In-game name: SinLight Server: Gold Pokemon ID: 28194049 My trapinch leveled up twice without evoving (now at level 99). Sometimes leveling it would trigger evo, while sometimes not. Would be great if you can let me know the problem. I'm afraid that even after it get...