• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. P

Resolved ms 30 days

i have a ms for 30 days but this last week in every time that i could play the game is down for lost connection... i need some help with this plz !
  2. P

how i can participate ?

hw i can do to participate in bug cath event for volcarona wings i have catch an epic larvesta but i dont know ? plz need some help with this i have a screenshoot
  3. P

Resolved my gligar cant evolved

hi i grow mi gligar to lvl 100 and never evolved if someone can helps me to remove two lvls because i dont know that him evolves at nigth with razor fang . thanks
  4. P

Error in trade

hi my problem is that i have two accounts to evolve my pokes between eithers in my main account this i trade a onix to the other and when id like get it back the poke is block and i canot trade him again this onix is from hoenn and this account is in kanto .exist the possiblity to get him back...
  5. P

Error of evolution ?

Mi gligar tiene lvl 100 con la cuchilla de afeitar y no me puede ayudar alguien?
  6. P

Error dig

Haciendo dig me salio un fosil amber de aerodactyl . fui al centro pokemon a curarme y me saco el servidor cuando logeo devuelta no la tenia entre los items .