What's new

Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

A new adventure awaits underground.

Leitah

Content Staff
Staff member
Content Staff
- THE SINNOH UNDERGROUND -

Hey guys. Not too busy with Vulcan Island I hope? Because an other island that you may know better, called Sinnoh, also wants some love.
Thus, I'm happy to announce that the Sinnoh Underground is now open!

sinnund.png

You can access it from Eterna City by talking to Stanley, in his house.

Now a little piece of advice for everyone: Bring flash with you, also leave a few empty slots in your team (but still stay ready for some battles).
There is obviously a way to increase your odds of finding the treasure room, without having to be super lucky. I'm sure you'll find out, just don't recklessly waste your chance without taking the time to search a bit!

I wish you all good luck :)

Rekkuza

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
IGN
Rekkuza
Awesome work with the Sinnoh Underground Leitah, i had a brief play with it prior to release :)

Enjoy everyone!

Shaui

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Admin
Management
Career
Scratching the furniture
Good luck everyone :P