• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Battle Tower Guide - Info/Bosses/Rewards/Strategy [UPDATED 12/23/2018]

McSchitter

Rookie Trainer
Donator
yo , when i finish the trainer : "marco" at room number 7, the game bugged and made me battle him twice no escape, its sure that was a bug! unfortunately i didn't recorded it.
I know a few people who have had this happen to them. I think it had a lot to do with the recent instability of the server and is not something that should likely happen again I think.

McSchitter

Rookie Trainer
Donator
Is that guide up 2 date?
Yeah they only changed a few things in the first two weeks or so and I had been updating for about 2months since it was released. Only my team strategy has changed since the one I put there is very RNG based.

McSchitter

Rookie Trainer
Donator
Current updates are represented in the guide now for the reward shop and I have now included the team I use for consistent Cynthia runs. Enjoy

Voldis4

Advanced Trainer
Donator
@mcschhitter do you accept images to help the Rooms? im doin a improvement in forum to give you all the credits . just say something =)

is work in progress -< battle tower.

McSchitter

Rookie Trainer
Donator
@mcschhitter do you accept images to help the Rooms? im doin a improvement in forum to give you all the credits . just say something =)

is work in progress -< battle tower.
If you mean like the one on your guide I do not mind adding your images if you want. Ill add you to the intro and special thanks as well for your help if you prefer doing that.