What's new

Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Bubblegum Art Shop (´・ω・`*)

Career
Business consultant
IGN
Rexinferos
I do love your style. Simple , efficient, you don't beat around the bush with overcharging effects and details. Love it, might order one day :SquirtleSquad:

Legolamb

Newbie Trainer
IGN
Legolamb
Thank you for your compliments!~
And of course you may buy one, you just need to fill out the form and send it to me.
^^

LaMan

Newbie Trainer
Career
Science Lover, Game Fond
Youtube
LaMan
IGN
LaMan
Discord
LaMan#9555
Hi There,
I really loved the signatures.. Those are awesome. I also want you to make my Signature as well please.
Name: LaMan
Favorite Color:
Blue or Black
Favorite Pokemon: Weavile, Dragonite and Trio of Raikou, Enti and Suicine
Wording/Text/Name: To Protect Peace is to prepare for War
I want that text just below my name in small font size like an Underline. I would prefer if you can cover my name by Weavile on Left, Dragonite on Right and Trio above my name. Please make my name's 'M' capital lettered. Please make it of my design, if you want i will pay more. Your shop is awesome.
Keep it up !