Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

calm mantine 24+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xise

Youngster
PRO Member
Donator
Due to the misunderstanding and the false bidding I went and bought another mantine. I withdraw from the bid due to complications on the owners/ co-op part. Thanks.

Klohver

Trade Moderator
Staff member
Trade Moderator
Due to the misunderstanding and the false bidding I went and bought another mantine. I withdraw from the bid due to complications on the owners/ co-op part. Thanks.
Xise the false bid does not apply to you and therefore you are not allowed to withdraw your offer. If you continue with your withdrawl you will face punishment.

Piproom

Newbie Trainer
auctions ended 6hr ago.. dont know what to do know. ty admin. i was frustated. ill be in game from time to time. shadow can pm me in here or in game for the trade to be completed

Status
Not open for further replies.