Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Greetings!

Ronnan

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Hello! I played this game back in 2016, It appears I was wiped, was everything wiped at some point? (just so i know) I'm glad to be back, excited to play this game again! :)

Xylos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey and welcome back! ^^

Not necessarily something is wiped for you. For further information this topic may help you: Account merge FAQ
In case you should have more questions or the topic does not apply to your problem, feel free to create a General Support topic and we will help you there. ^^

Ronnan

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Hey and welcome back! ^^

Not necessarily something is wiped for you. For further information this topic may help you: Account merge FAQ
In case you should have more questions or the topic does not apply to your problem, feel free to create a General Support topic and we will help you there. ^^
Thank you for your response. It appears my previous account simply does not exist anymore. Not sure why, But I won't complain, A fresh start!

Xylos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for your response. It appears my previous account simply does not exist anymore. Not sure why, But I won't complain, A fresh start!
If this is your wish, we won't stop you. :D
It is no issue for us to look into that generally, just wanted to state that. Either way, have fun ^^