Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

  • Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

How to beat Deoxys easily with a "weak" team.

Kuvishuby

Rookie Trainer
Messages
160
Likes
0
Points
30
Location
Spain
#1
If you have problems trying to beat Deoxys because he outspeed and one-shot your Pokémon read this.
It's so easy. In my case, my team was level ~70, weak. So if you have a "weak" team too...
1) Go to desert and get 2 Sturdy Geodude (maybe with 1 is enough, but 2 is a secure win)
2) Level up to 32 and learn Bulldoze (I leveled up vs. Route 132 trainers, Pacifidlog, in ONLY 2 BATTLES, 1 per Geodude)
3) Fight Deoxys. Geodude (or Graveler) first > use Bulldoze > he attacks you > Sturdy > Bulldoze. And repeat with the other one.
4) His speed now is so slow, so attack with your best moves. Deoxys is so weak (I used 2 Thunderbolts from my Manectric with less than 200 Sp Atk and he died)
There are more ways to kill him but at leats doing this you won't waste money on Revive/Potions.

Another easiest way: someone needs to transfer you a Magnemite with Sturdy+Thunder Wave. So fight Deoxys, use Thunder Wave and while paralyzed he's so slow. Kill him now :D


Really easy at all :Grin:
 

Hakunon

Junior Trainer
Messages
333
Likes
0
Points
50
Age
25
Location
Brazil
#2
Easier, get a good Poochyena early, train and use it for story, ev train it if you feel the need, and have it learn sucker punch. By the time you reach Deoxys you should have a lv90 Mightyena whom will OHKO Deoxys with Sucker Punch!
 

Kuvishuby

Rookie Trainer
Messages
160
Likes
0
Points
30
Location
Spain
#3
Hakunon said:
[post]186704[/post] Easier, get a good Poochyena early, train and use it for story, ev train it if you feel the need, and have it learn sucker punch. By the time you reach Deoxys you should have a lv90 Mightyena whom will OHKO Deoxys with Sucker Punch!
That's great for players who are starting in Hoenn. +1
 

RaidRaptor

Rookie Trainer
Donator
Messages
143
Likes
0
Points
0
Age
30
Location
Germany
#4
Hakunon said:
[post]186704[/post] Easier, get a good Poochyena early, train and use it for story, ev train it if you feel the need, and have it learn sucker punch. By the time you reach Deoxys you should have a lv90 Mightyena whom will OHKO Deoxys with Sucker Punch!
Exactly how i did it BUT I also Equipped a Focus Sash just in case cos i knew it had Focus Blast and i was not sure if a lvl 77 Mightyena would one hit it :D
 

Gambilicious

Advanced Trainer
Donator
Messages
502
Likes
1
Points
0
Location
Germany
#6
easier way :


get low level onix with sturdy, teach it toxic.

use toxic and heal the onix with fresh waters ( sturdy is back again, if he is full life) and the deoxys dies in 6 turns xD
 

NisseP

Rookie Trainer
Messages
182
Likes
0
Points
0
Age
3
Location
Sweden
#8
Probably the easiest way, is just to catch a magnemite with sturdy and use thunder wave. Its paralysis him and you then outspeed him and he often misses
 

Kuvishuby

Rookie Trainer
Messages
160
Likes
0
Points
30
Location
Spain
#9
NisseP said:
[post]187387[/post] Probably the easiest way, is just to catch a magnemite with sturdy and use thunder wave. Its paralysis him and you then outspeed him and he often misses
I thought this but Magnemite does not spawn in Hoenn.