Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

  • Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

-- How to beat E4 Johto --

404ShacoNotFoun

Rookie Trainer
Messages
130
Likes
0
Points
0
Age
20
Location
Sweden
#31
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179319[/post]
Kryptos said:
[post]179133[/post]
Windypuff said:
[post]179130[/post]
Would you mind share moveset and strategy? ^^ I will please to add it to guide
I beat Johto E4 With Krookodile and Gyarados.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he doesn't reply, assume he used Kingdra, ability doesn't really matter.. most likely sniper.. running dragon dance/waterfall/outrage/rest.
DD boosts waterfall/outrage. Rest heals, and Kingdra probably has lum equipped every time.

Krookodile running moxie ability. Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Tomb/, Outrage.
Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile and a little bit with Dragon Claw.
 

404ShacoNotFoun

Rookie Trainer
Messages
130
Likes
0
Points
0
Age
20
Location
Sweden
#32
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179320[/post]
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179319[/post]
Kryptos said:
[post]179133[/post]

I beat Johto E4 With Krookodile and Gyarados.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he doesn't reply, assume he used Kingdra, ability doesn't really matter.. most likely sniper.. running dragon dance/waterfall/outrage/rest.
DD boosts waterfall/outrage. Rest heals, and Kingdra probably has lum equipped every time.

Krookodile running moxie ability. Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Tomb/, Outrage.
Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile and a little bit with Dragon Claw. But I changed the held item for them every e4 so I would be able to one shot :3. Black Glasses, Soft Sand, Nevermeltice, Mystic water and so on.
 

SeventhSky

Rookie Trainer
Messages
110
Likes
0
Points
0
Age
22
Location
Greece
#33
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179319[/post]
Kryptos said:
[post]179133[/post]
Windypuff said:
[post]179130[/post]
Would you mind share moveset and strategy? ^^ I will please to add it to guide
I beat Johto E4 With Krookodile and Gyarados.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he doesn't reply, assume he used Kingdra, ability doesn't really matter.. most likely sniper.. running dragon dance/waterfall/outrage/rest.
DD boosts waterfall/outrage. Rest heals, and Kingdra probably has lum equipped every time.

Krookodile running moxie ability. Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Tomb/, Outrage.
Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile.
Thank you! Already leveling a kingdra , atm 84lvl :Grin:
 

404ShacoNotFoun

Rookie Trainer
Messages
130
Likes
0
Points
0
Age
20
Location
Sweden
#34
SeventhSky said:
[post]179327[/post]
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179319[/post]
Kryptos said:
[post]179133[/post]

I beat Johto E4 With Krookodile and Gyarados.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he doesn't reply, assume he used Kingdra, ability doesn't really matter.. most likely sniper.. running dragon dance/waterfall/outrage/rest.
DD boosts waterfall/outrage. Rest heals, and Kingdra probably has lum equipped every time.

Krookodile running moxie ability. Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Tomb/, Outrage.
Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile.
Thank you! Already leveling a kingdra , atm 84lvl :Grin:
Nice :Smile:
 

PlayWatch

Suspended
Suspended
Messages
2
Likes
0
Points
0
#35
How can you beat e4 with that when you need to access johto to get bounce move for gyarados? I thought TM aren't tradable?
 

Windypuff

Former Staff
Former Staff
Messages
4,117
Likes
3
Points
0
#36
PlayWatch said:
[post]181339[/post] How can you beat e4 with that when you need to access johto to get bounce move for gyarados? I thought TM aren't tradable?
This guide is E4 Johto
 

Zepplin02

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Messages
28
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
A Desert
#37
Long Story short of moves to use:

Will's weakness: Ghost

Koga's weakness: Ground and Psychic

Bruno's weakness: Fly or Psychic (and Fairy)

Karen's weakness: Fight (and Fairy)

Lance's weakness: Ice and Rock

That would be my suggestion
 

Zepplin02

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Messages
28
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
A Desert
#38
Will's weakness: GHOST moves (Gengar is a favorite, but use whatever has the best IV or ability).

Koga's weakness: GROUND and PSYCHIC moves. Since Baltoy is not avalible, SLOWPOKE, SLOWBRO, OR SLOWKING learns both moves.

Bruno's weakness: FLYING and PSYCHIC (except for Mega Lucario which is Fighting, Fire and Ground) XATU is both flying and Psychic.

Karen's weakness: FIGHT (I used Hariyama, but you use whatever is high IV or good ability).

Lance's weakness: ICE OR ROCK. Pick a strong pokemon from either power.
 

EclaGnoeget

Youngster
PRO Member
Donator
Messages
5
Likes
0
Points
10
#40
isn't Gengar alone good enough for all of them?

or do you need moor stats if you go Gengar only?