• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Staff Guides -- How to beat Johto E4 --

404ShacoNotFoun

Rookie Trainer
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179319[/post]
Kryptos said:
[post]179133[/post]
Windypuff said:
[post]179130[/post]
Would you mind share moveset and strategy? ^^ I will please to add it to guide
I beat Johto E4 With Krookodile and Gyarados.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he doesn't reply, assume he used Kingdra, ability doesn't really matter.. most likely sniper.. running dragon dance/waterfall/outrage/rest.
DD boosts waterfall/outrage. Rest heals, and Kingdra probably has lum equipped every time.

Krookodile running moxie ability. Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Tomb/, Outrage.
Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile and a little bit with Dragon Claw.

404ShacoNotFoun

Rookie Trainer
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179320[/post]
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179319[/post]
Kryptos said:
[post]179133[/post]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he doesn't reply, assume he used Kingdra, ability doesn't really matter.. most likely sniper.. running dragon dance/waterfall/outrage/rest.
DD boosts waterfall/outrage. Rest heals, and Kingdra probably has lum equipped every time.

Krookodile running moxie ability. Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Tomb/, Outrage.
Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile and a little bit with Dragon Claw. But I changed the held item for them every e4 so I would be able to one shot :3. Black Glasses, Soft Sand, Nevermeltice, Mystic water and so on.

SeventhSky

Rookie Trainer
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179319[/post]
Kryptos said:
[post]179133[/post]
Windypuff said:
[post]179130[/post]
Would you mind share moveset and strategy? ^^ I will please to add it to guide
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile.
Thank you! Already leveling a kingdra , atm 84lvl :Grin:

404ShacoNotFoun

Rookie Trainer
SeventhSky said:
[post]179327[/post]
404ShacoNotFoun said:
[post]179319[/post]
Kryptos said:
[post]179133[/post]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile.
Thank you! Already leveling a kingdra , atm 84lvl :Grin:
Nice :Smile:

PlayWatch

Suspended
Suspended
How can you beat e4 with that when you need to access johto to get bounce move for gyarados? I thought TM aren't tradable?

Windypuff

Former Staff
Former Staff
PlayWatch said:
[post]181339[/post] How can you beat e4 with that when you need to access johto to get bounce move for gyarados? I thought TM aren't tradable?
This guide is E4 Johto

Zepplin02

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Long Story short of moves to use:

Will's weakness: Ghost

Koga's weakness: Ground and Psychic

Bruno's weakness: Fly or Psychic (and Fairy)

Karen's weakness: Fight (and Fairy)

Lance's weakness: Ice and Rock

That would be my suggestion

Zepplin02

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Will's weakness: GHOST moves (Gengar is a favorite, but use whatever has the best IV or ability).

Koga's weakness: GROUND and PSYCHIC moves. Since Baltoy is not avalible, SLOWPOKE, SLOWBRO, OR SLOWKING learns both moves.

Bruno's weakness: FLYING and PSYCHIC (except for Mega Lucario which is Fighting, Fire and Ground) XATU is both flying and Psychic.

Karen's weakness: FIGHT (I used Hariyama, but you use whatever is high IV or good ability).

Lance's weakness: ICE OR ROCK. Pick a strong pokemon from either power.

EclaGnoeget

Youngster
PRO Member
Donator
isn't Gengar alone good enough for all of them?

or do you need moor stats if you go Gengar only?