• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Legendary Reroll preview with the option to decline

Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?

• Total voters

Eaty

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Administrator
Management
Total likes
This is a small vote for the LEGENDARY Reroll Ticket.

We want to change the rerolls so you get a preview window of you new IVs and get the option to deny the reroll.
If you deny the reroll the ticket will still be used but you keep the old IVs. This way users can attempt to reroll even decent legendary Pokemon.

Please give us your opinions/suggestions.

Zelkova

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
JUST DO IT !

#suggestion -Also we need a single IV changer for coin or as an event item.

For example :
Atk : 20
Def: 25
Spd:08
Spdef:30
HP: 31

I think we could change the spd option with 'speed reroll' item. That would be cool and give more options to people..

iceflake

Junior Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
Yes would be great to have, especially for specific hp hunting since if you already got lets say a hp ice raikou but its stats are meh, you can reroll it till you can get better stats with hp ice but dont lose out on it if you dont get it. A very nice quality of life change.

Jonzzon

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
i think that would be very good either that or an option to save for example only the speed iv as that could be good and reroll the rest

Allsmell

Veteran Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
i think that would be very good either that or an option to save for example only the speed iv as that could be good and reroll the rest
Not this, otherwise we have every poke is perfect poke -1