• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Me ajudem a upar da melhor forma!!! / Help me train the best !!!

tiagorambol

Youngster
Olá. Alguém pode me tirar uma dúvida que está me consumindo? Qual a melhor forma de upar meus Pokémons, evoluindo logo ou deixando para evoluir nos últimos level?
Hello. Can anyone get me a question that is consuming me? What is the best way to fire my Pokémon, evolving soon or leaving to evolve in the last level?

Euripides

Rookie Trainer
Olá. Alguém pode me tirar uma dúvida que está me consumindo? Qual a melhor forma de upar meus Pokémons, evoluindo logo ou deixando para evoluir nos últimos level?
Hello. Can anyone get me a question that is consuming me? What is the best way to fire my Pokémon, evolving soon or leaving to evolve in the last level?
Hello, welcome to PRO.
I suggest not to evolve your Pokemon till it is 96+ level. Since evolving it early on will just make it harder to level up. Keep it in the first stage till it is level 96-97 or more depending on the Pokemon. However, this is with the exception of Happiny, Blissey and Chansey. They all are different evolutionary stages but still require the same amount of EXP to level up.

Qeight

Staff member
Management
PRO Member
Welcome to PRO :)

Fluffles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to PRO! Hope you enjoy. As stated previously, it's usually better to evolve your pokemon at later levels. This will make it easier to level up. For more information on PRO's Mechanics, feel free to check out our PRO General Information.

See you around!