Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Resolved Pinkan Island Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniren

Youngster
Hi @Aniren !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to inform you that i've forwarded your issue our Content Scripter team that is checking it.
Unfortunately i cannot give you an estimated time for when it will be fixed, but i will update you as soon as possible. Please, be patient until that moment.
Have a wonderful day !

thanks for the help, I await your response. regards

Aniren

Youngster
thank you very much to all those who have collaborated in solving my problem, really;)

Now I have another ... and that is that every time I enter Pinkan I lose the pokeballs I carry .. I lost a total of about 100 pokeballs and 3 ultraballs that do not matter ... but if a masterball, what can happen?

Verdigris

Content Scripter
Staff member
Content Staff
Don't worry is part of the quest. You can't enter to the Forest with pokeballs if you haven't defeated Giovanni nor gave the ranger the Electabuzz and Scyther. You will receive them if you speak with the ranger again.

For the record the Ranger is storing:
-101 Pokeballs
- 3 Great Balls
- 1 Master Ball

Shinohara

Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
PRO Member
thank you very much to all those who have collaborated in solving my problem, really;)

Now I have another ... and that is that every time I enter Pinkan I lose the pokeballs I carry .. I lost a total of about 100 pokeballs and 3 ultraballs that do not matter ... but if a masterball, what can happen?
As we've checked in game and you've correctly finished PINKAN ISLAND QUEST, i will now close the thread.
I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Have a wonderful day !

Status
Not open for further replies.