• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

PvP and Rare Pokemons for Sell :)

TheBaller

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Total likes
Hello Everyone!
Here are some of my PvP and some Rare Pokemons selling!

Auction duration is 2 hours from first offer/bid, I will not retire the auction if it is started.
PLEASE, do not make a fake bid, because it will sadly but instantly lead to a report.

Pokemon with "fixed price" are not by auction, but feel free to offer in the comments section or pm here or in-game @TheBaller

• InstaPrice: Customers can buy via InstaPrice, once met, I won't be able to refuse.
  • Available payments: Pokedollars / CC=250k / Rare Candies=6k each / IV Reroll=550k / Nature Reroll=275k / Choice Items=100k / MS 15days=130k / BMS=120k
  • Minimum raise: on each Auction is set to 25k (unless I write otherwise beside the pokemon auctioned*)

*the highest value Pokemons (1m+ InstaPrice) could have a higher minimum raise if written beside the auction.

I wish to you best luck and to have fun! See you mates!!
I gotta catch 'em all!

Vulpix-Alolan: 1m start offer - 2m instabuy (100k min bid increase)

Pinsir: fixed 300k

Archeops: 400k start offer - 700k instabuy

Druddigon: 250k

Dusknoir: 700k

Schermata 2019-06-29 alle 15.14.44.png
Schermata 2019-06-29 alle 15.15.11.png

-Ended Trades and Screenshots-
Florges: 700k instabuy <<<<<< instabuy by Giftmachershor *SOLD*

Stoutland: fixed 400k <<<<< best offer by Zetapkm *SOLD*

InstaPrices met for Togekiss bold and timid, Gardevoir and Hippowdon - 1.85m total by Saphirrr

INFERNAPE - 800k last price, won by Saphirrr

Porygon-z: *sold

Attachments

Last edited:

Zetapkm

Rookie Trainer
Donator
Total likes
Buy stoutland but can we negotiate 350k?
Ty

Last edited:

Larfleeze

Former Staff
Former Staff
Total likes
Hello Baller,

Your post is being moved to the correct sub-forum (Has 6 or more pokemon) Please also edit your post to comply with Rule 2 of Auction Rules (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-make-a-legitimate-valid-auction-according-to-trade-rules.120919/)

"All auctioneers shall use the Auction Template in order to start a valid auction:
  • Pokemon/Item being auctioned:
  • Starting price/point:
  • Ending point:
  • Insta Price: Optional. You can change your insta price anytime, except if it was met.
  • Available payments: f.e. Pokedollars+CC=250k/280k/300k
  • Minimum raise: Optional, but if set, cannot be changed."
If I read everything correctly you are currently missing Available payments.

Very Respectfully,
Larfleeze

TheBaller

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Total likes
Hello Baller,

Your post is being moved to the correct sub-forum (Has 6 or more pokemon) Please also edit your post to comply with Rule 2 of Auction Rules (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-make-a-legitimate-valid-auction-according-to-trade-rules.120919/)

"All auctioneers shall use the Auction Template in order to start a valid auction:

If I read everything correctly you are currently missing Available payments.

Very Respectfully,
Larfleeze
Thank you very much, I've fixed the missing statements now, finally. :)