• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

The Return

thejollypear

Master Trainer
Donator
Total likes
Hello PRO community. I'm TheJollypear! But I was always called Duck, or Pear while I played. Very few of you may actually remember me (its been such a long time). But I think it's time I return to playing. I've missed PRO dearly, and the community even more. I hope to see everyone out and about. I look forward to getting involved with the community once more! Please send me a personal message, I could use some friends. Seems like I'm an oldie around here.

Xylos

Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Total likes
Hey Duck or Pear, nice to see you back. :D
If you use Discord, our official PRO Discord is probably perfect for finding new friends :smirk:

If you are interested about what everything was changed/added to the game since May last year, check out our Update Logs. Else you are fine and find your way? Feel always free to ask if you should need any help! ^^

MisakiTokura

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Total likes
Hello PRO community. I'm TheJollypear! But I was always called Duck, or Pear while I played. Very few of you may actually remember me (its been such a long time). But I think it's time I return to playing. I've missed PRO dearly, and the community even more. I hope to see everyone out and about. I look forward to getting involved with the community once more! Please send me a personal message, I could use some friends. Seems like I'm an oldie around here.

Welcome back

Nezuko

Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Total likes
Welcome back to PRO!

CheefSweetLeef

Advanced Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes

Welcome back!