• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

YukiTsuki art parade

YumeTsuki

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
Hey ho ~

I doodle n pixel n stuff, tho pixelart is something I don't really do that often. So here's a general art dump 8'D

I do more than just pokémon art. but figured to keep this in the theme of pokémon ^^
Interested in seeing more? You can find me on Deviantart

lizmical

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
Your art has this really lively vibe to it, I like it! You're also very good at action scenes and poses, keep it up~ :D

YumeTsuki

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
Well Figured I should post this as well, tho it's not really Pokémon related. It's a project I'm working on together with a friend. We've joined an OCT together. An OCT is a character tournament in which you insert an OC and compete with other artists in a battle who can execute the best story in form of any sort of media. Within the deadline of usually a month per round.

The comic can be read starting here

GrandWarden

Suspended
Suspended
Total likes
YukiTsuki post_id=503252 time=1517519121 user_id=1881406 said:
Well Figured I should post this as well, tho it's not really Pokémon related. It's a project I'm working on together with a friend. We've joined an OCT together. An OCT is a character tournament in which you insert an OC and compete with other artists in a battle who can execute the best story in form of any sort of media. Within the deadline of usually a month per round.

The comic can be read starting here
I love it ♥