Let us catch all 3 of each trio!

Imtrippin

you will never be able to catch 'all' pokemon, legends over 600BST will never be catchable. that is just something we are hard stanced on, it will never happen

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will never be able to catch 'all' pokemon, legends over 600BST will never be catchable. that is just something we are hard stanced on, it will never happen

Even if you won't let us catch legends with over 600BST this thread was mainly focused on the trios. None of the current available legend trios have over 600BST so I don't see why that would matter here.

• Like 1

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Only Landorus have 600 and he is not very op like Mew/Jirachi and some pokemon like that, if you dont want to "add Trio" why not add pokemon with less than 600 like Thundurus.

You add Genesect/Darkrai so why not a OU pokemon who can be destroy in meta #Weavile.

So btw thanks for answer have a nice day.

• Like 1

Agreed. The state at which PRO was in months ago heavily impacted our decision when it came to the legendary dogs and lake trios. Also, just because these Pokemon are called "Legendary" doesn't mean they have to be so limited to players. There are Pokemon that perform roles better than some of the legendary Pokemon available to us so it's not like having the other 2 would give anyone a competitive advantage or make the metagame unhealthy.

"The handhelds themselves didn't give the option to catch all legendaries in a single version, one had to trade some from the other versions."

-This is true but unlike the handhelds, there are no different versions of PRO so this comparison doesn't make much sense at all.

Adding to what I said above; with new tools such as Trick Room, Volt Switch, etc. coming into the game, we players are pretty limited in terms of what we can and can't use in Ranked PvP. It may seem "cool" to make Legendary Pokemon so rare but it doesn't help Ranked PvP at all. And maintaining a healthy, balanced, and diverse metagame should be the goal. Limiting us to how many viable Pokemon we can catch doesn't help in regards to that.

• Like 3

Not everyone cant reach ladder and dont want to do +150 just for reroll a "trash" legendary.

Dont say "you can buy this in trade." Its complety false people abuse about Reroll price.

Ingame quest is rare, (christmas) and sometime troll (April Fool) so, that doesnt count.

PvE shops is here but some player just do this for Pokemon (me in first.)

Tournament rewards, im agree about this but like i said before about ladder. And not everyone can win (but its fine to try.)

Have a nice day cya.

One doesn't need to reach ladder, one only needs enough wins to get enough coins. Reaching the ladder is just a way to get more at once, fastening the process, but it's not the only way.

If they don't want to do 150 wins for one reroll ticket, they still have the other options at hand. They are supposed to be hard to get, it's a privilege after all, and having excellent Legendaries is not needed. As mentioned in TR3Y's answer above, and quoted below, other Pokémon can fulfill some roles as well as legendaries, if not better.

Not only I didn't mention buying tickets to other players, but also, their price is only related to the players themselves. Again, Reroll tickets are supposed to be rare, it's only logical a rare resource is pricey.

Yes, ingame quests are rare and, again, so are reroll tickets, and intended that way. There would be almost no point in being able to reroll if it was easy: might as well then make the legendaries impossible to fail sync in the first place, with excellent IVs regardless of your luck, that would be even easier.

Legendaries are what they are: legendary. You can't farm them, you have one of each available and it's sort of unique. You can reroll them, getting a chance to be better, and it's already a huge thing per se, although random so, obviously, not always rewarding.

Yes, you have the choice to get them from PvE Shops. You choose to use it to sync Pokémon, that's your choice. Choices are good. But you do have the option to buy them there, it's then up to each to make its own choice.

Yes, tournament rewards constitute the hardest way to get reroll tickets, but it's still a way. :p

-[/hr]
"The handhelds themselves didn't give the option to catch all legendaries in a single version, one had to trade some from the other versions."

-This is true but unlike the handhelds, there are no different versions of PRO so this comparison doesn't make much sense at all.

Adding to what I said above; with new tools such as Trick Room, Volt Switch, etc. coming into the game, we players are pretty limited in terms of what we can and can't use in Ranked PvP. It may seem "cool" to make Legendary Pokemon so rare but it doesn't help Ranked PvP at all. And maintaining a healthy, balanced, and diverse metagame should be the goal. Limiting us to how many viable Pokemon we can catch doesn't help in regards to that.

Well, as I've stated right before that sentence you've quoted:

I don't feel like it's needed to be able to catch them all, and I do like the idea of actually having a choice to make, instead of just mindlessly catching everything because you can. It also gives a reason to actually have another account: having access to different things.

Other accounts -and each and everyone is allowed to have up to four- can be seen as a different version, allowing you to make different choices, catch other legendaries, end quests in a different way (such as Vulcan's), etc.

You'll have to do the story again, play enough to meet the hour requirements again, but so did you have to in the handhelds.

I don't see how it would be "cooler" to make everyone -meeting the basic requirements, of course- able to catch all available legendaries, removing these choices from the game.

You may envy people with a legendary you didn't choose, but so could they. And it's not a bad thing, in my opinion.

Other accounts -and each and everyone is allowed to have up to four- can be seen as a different version, allowing you to make different choices, catch other legendaries, end quests in a different way (such as Vulcan's), etc.

You'll have to do the story again, play enough to meet the hour requirements again, but so did you have to in the handhelds.

with all due respect this is such a terrible advice that I don't even know where to begin with, everything in this game is based on such high requirements, doing everything on more than one account just to have a CHANCE to get a decent legendary (hope for no fail sync and decent IVs) is in my opinion such a flawed argument

• Like 2

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Well this would be wonderful but if this for some reason isn't possible at least let us be able to trade our dog for another, I made the mistake of picking the wrong dog a long time ago when I was pretty new at the game. I dont think you should be punished so hard that you can never get the dog you'd want, a 3k hour account shouldn't be forced to remake an account just to have the dog it wants, I feel thats too brutal.

if this for some reason isn't possible

It is possible, they are deciding against it atm

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

One doesn't need to reach ladder, one only needs enough wins to get enough coins. Reaching the ladder is just a way to get more at once, fastening the process, but it's not the only way.

If they don't want to do 150 wins for one reroll ticket, they still have the other options at hand. They are supposed to be hard to get, it's a privilege after all, and having excellent Legendaries is not needed. As mentioned in TR3Y's answer above, and quoted below, other Pokémon can fulfill some roles as well as legendaries, if not better.

Not only I didn't mention buying tickets to other players, but also, their price is only related to the players themselves. Again, Reroll tickets are supposed to be rare, it's only logical a rare resource is pricey.

Yes, ingame quests are rare and, again, so are reroll tickets, and intended that way. There would be almost no point in being able to reroll if it was easy: might as well then make the legendaries impossible to fail sync in the first place, with excellent IVs regardless of your luck, that would be even easier.

Legendaries are what they are: legendary. You can't farm them, you have one of each available and it's sort of unique. You can reroll them, getting a chance to be better, and it's already a huge thing per se, although random so, obviously, not always rewarding.

Yes, you have the choice to get them from PvE Shops. You choose to use it to sync Pokémon, that's your choice. Choices are good. But you do have the option to buy them there, it's then up to each to make its own choice.

Yes, tournament rewards constitute the hardest way to get reroll tickets, but it's still a way. :p

-[/hr]

Well, as I've stated right before that sentence you've quoted:

I don't see how it would be "cooler" to make everyone -meeting the basic requirements, of course- able to catch all available legendaries, removing these choices from the game.

You may envy people with a legendary you didn't choose, but so could they. And it's not a bad thing, in my opinion.

The amount of time needed to make an account, finish all 4 regions, meet the hour requirements, get evolves, AND do the quests for a chance to have decent legendary Pokemon is ridiculous so the "other accounts" argument is pretty awful just like Felix mentioned above. I never said it would be "cooler" to make the other legendary Pokemon available to everyone so I can tell you didn't read my response thoroughly. I said it's important to maintain a healthy and diverse metagame and allowing us to get the other legendary Pokemon would help PRO do that.

I could understand if the updated PRO we play now was the PRO we played back then, but the fact that our decisions were impacted by the developer's inability to fix the game at the time is enough to AT LEAST allow a way to re choose the legendary Pokemon. And it's not about being envious of other players. That's completely besides the point of this whole post.

• Like 2

Well this would be wonderful but if this for some reason isn't possible at least let us be able to trade our dog for another, I made the mistake of picking the wrong dog a long time ago when I was pretty new at the game. I dont think you should be punished so hard that you can never get the dog you'd want, a 3k hour account shouldn't be forced to remake an account just to have the dog it wants, I feel thats too brutal.

Exactly...