Lending Option? Opinions here!

Eaty

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, if doing this isn't a lot of work, it's really only a quality of life increase for people who like to do Daycare Services and things. Now they can do their thing without anyone worrying that they might be out there to scam on them.

• Like 1

I want to add a lending option in PRO. You can lend Pokemon to others but if you trade money or items in the same trade they won't be returned automatically. The Pokemon cannot be returned if the users is currently in battle, but they will be returned instantly after the battle ended. Pokemon that are from other users will be RED colored in chats. So they can't be used to scam or fake auctions. Pokemon you lent from other users can only be traded to the original owner. The duration will always be sent in the trade request and confirmation.

For example: You write [iCODE]/trade Eaty,1[/iCODE] and trade a Blaziken for 100k, the Blaziken will automatically be returned after 1 day while the money stays on the receivers account.

Please tell me your opinions about it in this post!

RENT A POKE, TODAY. GET YOURSELF A RENTAL POKEMON AND TEAR DOWN THAT ONE TOUGH TRAINER YOU COULD NOT BEAT BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO RENT A POKE.

Eu quero adicionar uma opção de empréstimo em PRO. Você pode emprestar Pokemon para os outros, mas se você trocar dinheiro ou itens no mesmo comércio, eles não serão devolvidos automaticamente. O Pokémon não pode ser devolvido se os usuários estiverem em batalha, mas eles serão devolvidos imediatamente após o término da batalha. Os Pokemon que são de outros usuários estarão em vermelho nos chats. Então eles não podem ser usados para fraudar ou falsificar leilões. Pokemon que você emprestou de outros usuários só pode ser negociado com o dono original. A duração será sempre enviada no pedido de troca e confirmação.

Por exemplo: Você escreve [iCODE] / trade Eaty, 1 [/ iCODE] e troca um Blaziken por 100k, o Blaziken será automaticamente devolvido após 1 dia enquanto o dinheiro permanece na conta do receptor.

Por favor, me diga suas opiniões sobre isso neste post ! [/ QUOTE]

Eu apoio esse mano porque eu emprestei cinco Pokemon e o outro jogador não me devolveu.[/iCODE]