Release Pokes!!

Linkaros

hey there!!i would like 2 suggest and i am pretty sure its able to happen...if we could delete pokes from the ones we are holing without going in a pc :)) let me know your opinion and why if its not coming ever live!!ty in advance have a great day !!

There have been so many threads started for this topic since 2015. And this just makes another thread which won't happen due to the same reason as it hasn't been implemented. Too many people would accidentally release the wrong Pokemon and then they would come to the forums to make a post about recovering said Pokemon.

But, I just wanted to show everyone the threads that was created for the same purpose as this one. These threads are not in chronological order but those are just the few I could find.

Thread 1 / Thread 2 / Thread 3 / Thread 4 / Thread 5 / Thread 6 / Thread 7 / Thread 8 / Thread 9 / Thread 10 / Thread 11

There have been so many threads started for this topic since 2015. And this just makes another thread which won't happen due to the same reason as it hasn't been implemented. Too many people would accidentally release the wrong Pokemon and then they would come to the forums to make a post about recovering said Pokemon.

But, I just wanted to show everyone the threads that was created for the same purpose as this one. These threads are not in chronological order but those are just the few I could find.

Thread 1 / Thread 2 / Thread 3 / Thread 4 / Thread 5 / Thread 6 / Thread 7 / Thread 8 / Thread 9 / Thread 10 / Thread 11

Ok so there would be probably more work to do for the staff if this would get implemeted, but isn't there any other way?

I have another suggestion:

Implement releasing pokemon directly from your party and make it possible for the player to restore the pokemon he/she realeased by mistake by some sort of recycle bin, where you type the pokemon id and your pokemon gets restored.

Not only would that save us players time, but also staff wouldn't have to use their time on the restore thread.

~SNIP~

At the time I don't believe this is possible. The hardest thing to do is to create something convenient and people not understand it and it causes issues which wouldn't have happened in the first place. I agree it would be nice to have this option. But, people already have problems with the current release from the PC this would just add to the confusion.

There are a number of great suggestions floating about on the forums which would be a great addition. There are some pro's and con's to this being implemented. But, only time will tell if this does happen.

As a reminder to everyone suggestions are always welcome. Even if a suggestion you supported or suggested doesn't get put into the game it is always heard. And suggestions are encouraged as it allows the game to grow. So keep the suggestions coming.

i see i see...ty for your time i got it...feelsbad tho