Come back to game without pokemon [SOLVED]

Thefasme12

Hello,

i just try to connect to my old account and i had no pokemon, no pokedex. i was at the start of the game. ican connect on gold server but the server tell me i have 0H 4min on the server.

I was playing in 2015/2016. i remember, i did all Kanto with my friends. we want to come back but we lost everything.

Can you help us to get ur account back? We would like to try Jhoto.

Thefasme12.

Hello there! Please do note that the Red server has now merged with the Blue server to form the Silver server and the Yellow server has now been renamed as the Gold server. If you haven't updated your client you'll have to download the latest update here!

If you played on the Red/Blue Server, you will also have to log onto the Dashboard and merge your accounts. Also, don't forget to select the correct server as your main server. Furthermore, please be sure to read the Merge FAQ for questions you may have as well as the Common Merge Errors:FAQ if you encounter issues whilst merging. If you played on the Yellow server, then you may simply log on the Gold server and should still have your items and continue your progress.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Hello,

i just try to connect to my old account and i had no pokemon, no pokedex. i was at the start of the game. ican connect on gold server but the server tell me i have 0H 4min on the server.

I was playing in 2015/2016. i remember, i did all Kanto with my friends. we want to come back but we lost everything.

Can you help us to get ur account back? We would like to try Jhoto.

Thefasme12.

Hi there. It seems as if you've already merged your account. Are you still having issues? If so, please let me know what items/pokemon you are missing. Also, please specify if you have a pokedex now.

Looking forward to your response!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

i found who to merge my account. now it's ok.

thank you guys.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.