Any decent MMO's out there?

Purple

Hey!

Was wondering, is there any decent F2P or B2P MMO's out currently that's worth playing? I have to keep myself occupied while waiting for PRO. XD

Ideally, I'm looking for: Some what adequate graphics, Mounts, player housing, moving while in combat, and a combat system that's not turn-based.

I have Tera downloaded on 73% but stopped it, as I'm unsure if I want to play the actual game yet. XD

I know there's a whole bunch of nice looking MMO's such as Black Desert that's yet to be released yet, but I'm looking for one that's out already, hopefully without a ridiculous GB size as I don't want to spend days downloading the game.

Will appreciate all replies.

Thanks!

-Purple

*Update: I decided to go with Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar! :)*

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

Neverwinter,

you'll have fun until you reach lvl 60... after that it's hard, mobs are challenging.

But still, much things to do.

New update in August, i can't wait

Blade & Soul,

it is popular in Asia, and NA/EU are finally getting english version.

From what I have seen, it is one of the best MMORPGs (in my opinion)

It's not even in beta, but you can try to get into closed beta when they announce info about it.

Trove,

it was released about a week ago.

Best thing about it is that every time you log in, you will end up in different world,

you can have your own "house" and decorate it in the way you want.

There are few classes, and you can switch between them once you buy one.(first one is free ofc)

ArcheAge,

didn't play this one but i saw screenshots and it looks awesome,

but i think it's p2w, which is the reason why I haven't tried it yet.

Don't know much about it, but if you are looking for MMO with nice graphics,

definetely check it out.

tumblr_mp2ikkxeho1qau6z9o1_500.gif

https://na.aiononline.com/en/about-aion/new-to-aion/

It's about 50-60gb (imagine the content)

EU server is better for PvP while NA server is for PvE

It's f2p except some cosmetics (wings,motorcycles and stuff like that)

I was so close to downloading Aion before Tera, but the combat system looked pretty boring, seems as if you can't move during combat and the same combo is used over and over, am I wrong?

Neverwinter,

Blade & Soul,

Trove,

ArcheAge,

Neverwinter, I was considering playing, but haven't decided yet. It looks too generic...? It looks as if not part of the game sets itself apart from other MMO's, I may be wrong though, don't quote me on that. Is there player housing in game by the way? That's the only feature that would make me play an MMO that doesn't shine itself out from others.

Blade & Soul I'm still waiting for :)

Trove looks interesting, but the fact that worlds get regularly reset, makes the whole building part of the game completely pointless, as you can't even recover your house :/ I don't know, I'll have to give that one a think.

ArcheAge I really, really wanted to play when I found out about it, but I was so bummed out to discover that you it's horribly P2W, for all of the best features, you have to pay for subscription to access. Like player housing and what not. That wouldn't of been a problem, I wouldn't of mind paying a monthly fee, but then I found out that if you lose membership, you lose your house, which is pretty disappointing. The game pretty much forces you to play in that regard. I know you can use in game money to buy membership, I believe it was, but the amount is ridiculous and would just take too long grinding for it to be worth it. I heard something similar to that, don't quote me again. XD

As of two days ago you can play Phantasy Star Online 2 in english with no IP restrictions.

I downloaded it and tried it out for a few minutes seems cool.

Wow, the combat system in this game looks insane! I'm really really impressed O_O there seems to be rooms you can rent as well, like housing, which I'm thrilled by. Is there any player mounts/dungeons, do you know? There hardly seems to be any info on it online. Also, has the game been fully released now? So if I start playing it, I won't get reset in the future?

Neverwinter, I was considering playing, but haven't decided yet. It looks too generic...? It looks as if not part of the game sets itself apart from other MMO's, I may be wrong though, don't quote me on that. Is there player housing in game by the way? That's the only feature that would make me play an MMO that doesn't shine itself out from others.

Trove looks interesting, but the fact that worlds get regularly reset, makes the whole building part of the game completely pointless, as you can't even recover your house :/ I don't know, I'll have to give that one a think.

I have about 70 hours in Neverwinter, and so far i haven't seen any kind of player housing. BUT... like I said in August there will be new update,

Strongholds, where being in guild is important.

You will have to clear out the map, and then build your "castle" or whatever will it be, I feel like that will be some kind of player housing,

I don't know the details, but well... you can wait until August 11.

You can read about it on their website, and if you like it, i suggest you to start playing before it come out, since you'll have advantage and already be experienced player(kind of)

We’re proud to announce Neverwinter: Strongholds, the seventh expansion of the game, which sees players join with their guild to claim an abandoned keep from the wild and build it back into its former glory on the largest map in Neverwinter.

Guilds have been a cornerstone of Neverwinter since its inception, which provided players the opportunity to unite under a single name, socialize with like-minded adventurers and aid each other in times of need. It is only fitting that the walls of a mighty stronghold would house the very members of your guild, or fall to crush them.

About Trove, it's not that you lose your house every time you join new world,

there are signs with ! on it, and you can always move your cornerstone to that place,

even if you go to otherside of map for mining, you can move it closer to there if you find that sign.

Only problem about housing is that place for your house is limited, there is not much space.

You can build anything in world, but only things placed in that cornerstone will be recovered in new world.

Also, there are guilds, and every guild has it's own world which doesn't change.

You can start your own guild so you'll build whatever you want.

But yeah, if you are focusing mostly on player housing,

both Neverwinter and Trove aren't for that. Maybe Neverwinter after new update, but i think it will be guild based housing.

I have about 70 hours in Neverwinter, and so far i haven't seen any kind of player housing. BUT... like I said in August there will be new update,

Strongholds, where being in guild is important.

You will have to clear out the map, and then build your "castle" or whatever will it be, I feel like that will be some kind of player housing,

I don't know the details, but well... you can wait until August 11.

You can read about it on their website, and if you like it, i suggest you to start playing before it come out, since you'll have advantage and already be experienced player(kind of)

We’re proud to announce Neverwinter: Strongholds, the seventh expansion of the game, which sees players join with their guild to claim an abandoned keep from the wild and build it back into its former glory on the largest map in Neverwinter.

Guilds have been a cornerstone of Neverwinter since its inception, which provided players the opportunity to unite under a single name, socialize with like-minded adventurers and aid each other in times of need. It is only fitting that the walls of a mighty stronghold would house the very members of your guild, or fall to crush them.

About Trove, it's not that you lose your house every time you join new world,

there are signs with ! on it, and you can always move your cornerstone to that place,

even if you go to otherside of map for mining, you can move it closer to there if you find that sign.

Only problem about housing is that place for your house is limited, there is not much space.

You can build anything in world, but only things placed in that cornerstone will be recovered in new world.

Also, there are guilds, and every guild has it's own world which doesn't change.

You can start your own guild so you'll build whatever you want.

But yeah, if you are focusing mostly on player housing,

both Neverwinter and Trove aren't for that. Maybe Neverwinter after new update, but i think it will be guild based housing.

Hmm, well, like I said, Neverwinter looks a little too generic for my liking, is there any feature that sets itself apart from other MMO's at all?

Trove looks quite fun actually, thing is, it looks like one of those games that aren't really intended for dedicated gameplay, seems like you would play it for a weak or so and then eventually just move onto something more long lasting. Well, it is F2p, and I can't imagine it'll take long to download, so maybe I'll try it out soon enough. :) Thanks!

Hmm, well, like I said, Neverwinter looks a little too generic for my liking, is there any feature that sets itself apart from other MMO's at all?

Trove looks quite fun actually, thing is, it looks like one of those games that aren't really intended for dedicated gameplay, seems like you would play it for a weak or so and then eventually just move onto something more long lasting. Well, it is F2p, and I can't imagine it'll take long to download, so maybe I'll try it out soon enough. :) Thanks!

I'm still pretty new to Neverwinter so I can't tell for sure, especially because I wasn't a big fan of MMORPGs before so I haven't played lot of them.

But for me, the best thing is, that once you reach max lvl, real show starts, some really interesting things are unlocked only at lvl 70.

And they will take a lot of time if you want them completed, and it won't get boring.

But most fun you will have when you're in party/guild and completing dungeon or something while voice chatting with others.

I can't do much about it with just talking about it, when you have time, try downloading it and see for yourself :D

I'm still pretty new to Neverwinter so I can't tell for sure, especially because I wasn't a big fan of MMORPGs before so I haven't played lot of them.

But for me, the best thing is, that once you reach max lvl, real show starts, some really interesting things are unlocked only at lvl 70.

And they will take a lot of time if you want them completed, and it won't get boring.

But most fun you will have when you're in party/guild and completing dungeon or something while voice chatting with others.

I can't do much about it with just talking about it, when you have time, try downloading it and see for yourself :D

Ah I see, well, I'll probably get around to it soon enough then! XD hehe, thanks! :)