≥« EV Training Hotspots »≤ [Help Needed for Sinnoh EV Guide!]

Somes

Attack and speed combo (sinnoh) - route 206: ponyta, zubat, machop, kricketune, stunky, larvitar(ms poke, but doubt anyone will waste the chance to catch a larvitar).

Attack and HP (kanto) - cerulean (in front of cc): wooper, krabby, goldeen.

Attack and Speed (johto) - Amazon Forest entrance (from olivine port to dock island): arbok, ekans, rattata, aipom (no other pokes there so good spot imo).

Attack (hoenn) - Jagged pass: machop, mankey, primeape.

Speed (hoenn) - route 103: wingull, zigzagoon (recommended for low level or naturally weak pokemon, magikarp for example, as the pokes there are very low level).

Spdef (sinnoh) - route 204 (surfing): tentacool, tentacruel, lotad, lombre, politoed (no other pokes here, all spdef pokes besides one ms poke)

Just a few I've used, some may have already mentioned but i'm not going to bother looking through 23 pages to discover that.

Edited by DurantMan

• 1 month later...

Hi! ty for this useful guide,

i want to recommend Moon [Hoenn] as great HP evs training spot

because main spawns are:

39Icon.pngJigglypuff [10-14] and 35Icon.pngClefairy [19-23] > 2 evs > 4 with Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png

40Icon.pngWigglytuff [15-19] and 36Icon.pngClefable [24-28] > 3 evs > 6 with Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png

super-fast ev training even more switching pokes if u have to train more than one at the same time

plus u can encounter bonus Gibles while training

imo totally worth the 15k fee

Edited by UnscarreD
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Route 217 is the best place to train ATK, pokes with good level and rares pokes to:

ATK: Beartic, Machoke (appears a lot), Piloswine (1HP & 1 ATK), Swinub.

Sometimes: Delibird (Speed)

Rares: Sneasel, Furfrou, Vanilite, Castform, Bergmite and Snover