6 pokes vs 48 boss ? Ultimate Boss Team

Fatmanclt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just use gengar destiny bond on bisharp kill off Shuckle with gardevoir, switch whimiscott, vs yanmega memento and start setting up as mentioned in the guide. Some bosses are really hard with this team to improve it you can add an klefki instead of gengar for bosses that are hard , aslo switch out furret for gliscor onto some bosses. i use another gudie and the add a drifblim to make runs super save. Like whimiscott bold, vs atk , or ampharos vs spatk, switch in drifblim, baton pass to gliscor and sweep with conke works for all bosses(drifblim isnt neccesarry but makes a few bosses saver so i dont get unlucky with crits or debuffs.

• 7 months later...

This team still work? Coil still buged?

Still "works", but this guide is severely outdated. There's more efficient ways of doing bosses rather than spending 10 minutes on each one. I'd recommend this guide in particular.

As for coil, yes it's still bugged; it doesn't raise accuracy

Working great for most bosses!

I just tried this exact setup following the vid.... and superboss groudon 1hit my gardevoir with earthquake.....

Entei guardian doesn’t work As gengar lead. The talonflane uses brave bird priority and kills whimscotts

maybe try put a air balloon on gardivore