Ascension Recruiting is Now Open again!

Norex

What is your IGN?

Katakuri23

What is your Discord?

Katakuri23

How old are you?

How many hours do you have?

How much of a interest do you have in PvP on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very weak, 10 being very strong)?

Do you know the difference between IV's and EV's (Just a Yes or No)?

yes

Do you know Pokemon Showdown? If yes, What is your IGN on Showdown?

not yet

Which Pokemon is your favorite in general(Could be for design, stats, whatever reason :] )?

Celebi/Mew having them is so fun

Which Pokemon is your favorite for PvP?

Togekiss

9BXzBh9.mp4width=887pxhttps://media.giphy.com/media/dtHMhQyTLIsh46p0mY/giphy.gif[/img]

:PixiuKnife: "I don't care what you think about me, I am not born to impress you" :PixiuKnife:

What is your IGN?

Eclipze

What is your Discord?

Eclipze #2667

How old are you?

How much of a interest do you have in PvP on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very weak, 10 being very strong)?

Yes

Red_Eclipze

Which Pokemon is your favorite in general(Could be for design, stats, whatever reason :] )?

I think it would be a tie between Mega mewtwo X with his drain punch tank setup, And Darkrai with dark void. Op op Lol

I have many, Very hard to choose just one. But if i were to pick one no matter what, I guess it would be Excadrill. If not counting mega evolutions & legendarys.

Edited by Eclipze

What is your IGN?

Eclipze

What is your Discord?

Eclipze #2667

How old are you?

Yes

Red_Eclipze

I think it would be a tie between Mega mewtwo X with his drain punch tank setup, And Darkrai with dark void. Op op Lol

I have many, Very hard to choose just one. But if i were to pick one no matter what, I guess it would be Excadrill. If not counting mega evolutions & legendarys.

Hi bro can you join our discord so we can know when you are online so we can invite https://discord.gg/fBNfsPt

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Please put your answers below each respective question.

What is your IGN? Vizionary

What is your Discord? Vizionary

How old are you? 36

How many hours do you have? 141 Hours

How much of a interest do you have in PvP on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very weak, 10 being very strong)? 10, once I am able to compete.

Do you know the difference between IV's and EV's (Just a Yes or No)? Yes

Do you know Pokemon Showdown? If yes, What is your IGN on Showdown? I know what it is, played it briefly a long time ago.

Which Pokemon is your favorite in general(Could be for design, stats, whatever reason :] )? Liepard and Shiny Arbok. Not pvp related.

Which Pokemon is your favorite for PvP? Right now my best two are EV Trained Cradily and Gengar are helping me through the Elite 4s. Haven’t done much pvp...YET.

Thank your for considering me! I will be very helpful, social, and play regularly.

• Like 1

Please put your answers below each respective question.

What is your IGN? Vizionary

What is your Discord? Vizionary

How old are you? 36

How many hours do you have? 141 Hours

How much of a interest do you have in PvP on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very weak, 10 being very strong)? 10, once I am able to compete.

Do you know the difference between IV's and EV's (Just a Yes or No)? Yes

Do you know Pokemon Showdown? If yes, What is your IGN on Showdown? I know what it is, played it briefly a long time ago.

Which Pokemon is your favorite in general(Could be for design, stats, whatever reason :] )? Liepard and Shiny Arbok. Not pvp related.

Which Pokemon is your favorite for PvP? Right now my best two are EV Trained Cradily and Gengar are helping me through the Elite 4s. Haven’t done much pvp...YET.

Thank your for considering me! I will be very helpful, social, and play regularly.

Hey man can you join our discord its on the bottom of the guild post so that way we can know when u are online so we can invite :)

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png