Ascension Recruiting is Now Open again!

Norex

• 2 weeks later...
What is your IGN?
Vesperwing

What is your discord?
the_first_poro

Tell us a little about yourself.
i’m a 22 y/o UCLA graduate with a degree in mathematics. i work in algorithm development currently. I love gaming, bouldering, and piano!

How many hours do you currently have?
i have 320 hours

Do you know any existing members?
no

Have you been in a guild before? If so, which one(s)?
i was recruited by akatsuki the last time I played over a year ago but it was inactive so I left and took a break for about a year, just getting back recently

What are your expectations for this guild?
Hopefully a fun community to talk and play PRO with, and to learn the pvp metas in the server

What You are looking for from the guild?
Id like to make some friends on PRO who enjoy the game and learn more about pvp

What other games do you play online?
I played league of legends for UCLA and considered going pro, but I did not. I also play tons of roguelikes

What is your favorite pokemon and what made them stick out to you?
It used to be gliscor, because it was so versatile with setup, pivots, and really bulky. It also is my favorite shiny in the game. However recently my favorite is now ogerpon because of the story, and crazy moveset with follow me/spiky shield or its grassy glide synergy with rillaboom, and he has been on all of my masterball tier teams on switch

In your own words, please describe why you need to be recruited into this guild.
I would like to join a small community that enjoys helping each other grow and have fun with the game. I feel that I can contribute in a meaningful way to communities that I enjoy and want to be part of that in PRO.

If you're interested in PvP what is your favorite Archetype to use (Ex. HO, Balance, Stall, Weather, etc)?

I really like playing balance since I feel it is the most diverse and skill expressive archetype. But torkoal sun teams do have a special place in my heart