What is your IGN?

My IGN is Jakoule

What is your Discord?

My discord is jakoule#7699

How old are you?

I'm 20 years old

How many hours do you have?

I actually have 160h played

How much of a interest do you have in PvP on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very weak, 10 being very strong)?

On scale of 1-10 i choose 8 probably because i'm descovering PvP only recently ^^ gonna be better with time

Do you know the difference between IV's and EV's (Just a Yes or No)?

Yes I know the difference between IV's and EV's

Do you know Pokemon Showdown? If yes, What is your IGN on Showdown?

Yes i used to play on it but i left it couple years ago coz of the different amount of format (too much for me :( ) jakoule IGN

Which Pokemon is your favorite in general (Could be for design, stats, whatever reason :] )?

My favorite pokemon is Darkrai because he has got so much style and coz of pokemons films ^^

Which Pokemon is your favorite for PvP?

At the moment my favorites pokemon in PvP are Bisharp and Tangrowth but i have no Bisharp :(

Additional element :

I really want to join your guild because of the requierments and the atmosphere i felt when i read the annonce :) (I would like to farm pawniard if possible with someone)

Edited by jakoule

I was already accepted into the guild without the application, just figured I'd fill this out to share some info about myself.

Please put your answers below each respective question.

What is your IGN? RobTheSlob

What is your Discord?

How old are you? 25+

500+

How much of a interest do you have in PvP on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very weak, 10 being very strong)? 10

Do you know the difference between IV's and EV's (Just a Yes or No)? Yes.

Do you know Pokemon Showdown? If yes, What is your IGN on Showdown? Have multiple usernames on showdown.

Which Pokemon is your favorite in general(Could be for design, stats, whatever reason :] )? Muk.

Which Pokemon is your favorite for PvP? Mandibuzz probably.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is your IGN?

Renoskage

What is your Discord?

Renos

How old are you?

How much of a interest do you have in PvP on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very weak, 10 being very strong)?

yes

Do you know Pokemon Showdown? If yes, What is your IGN on Showdown?

have showdown but i dont play pretty sure my name is Bregorkage

Which Pokemon is your favorite in general(Could be for design, stats, whatever reason :] )?

Metagross has been my favorite since generation 3

Which Pokemon is your favorite for PvP?

my favorite pvp pokemon is tyranitar and ferrothorn. (in VGC tournaments i have use a lot of sand teams)

#1: What is your in-game name?

Bobzilla

#2: What is your age?

#3: What is your Discord ID?

Bobzilla#9223

#4: How many hours do play PRO each day?

I just started yesterday, but it's impressed me over other Poke-based MMOs enough to play it for a month straight.

#5: What are your total number of hours in PRO?

I started playing yesterday, but Im currently in Fuschia. (I've played Firered since I was like 10, i know how to rush faster)

#6: How many badges have you collected?

At the time of writing this, 5; By the time u read this, prolly 8+

#7: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)?

Im just gonna put down yes for this one, Im a no-lifer and I go gaga over stats and grinding.

#8: What can you bring to us if you join

I'm fluent in english, mild at translating spanish, and Im really good at cooking.

(and I guess I can help with pvp and community events, I have a lot of items that I'd rather give to members than sell for 7k, [E.G. rare candies and what-not])

Plz notice me Senpai, i've applied to like 4 guilds today, and I rlly want u guys to respond 1st XD.

It's OVER 9000 (I don't actually understand this reference)

Duhh, Ivs are Irridescent Voltorbs, and Evs are Exploding Voltorbs (Just put me as a yes b4 I r/woosh)

Do I play showdown?

DO I PLAY SHOWDOWN?! I have about 6 different accounts, and I deleted all my sets bc I have to keep wiping my Chromebook and I guess I hate myself.

My current 'main' on Showdown is Bobzilla4, I still have access to regular Bobzilla, but the name isn't green soooo, i just RIP'd it.

My favorite Pokemon

This one's a toughie, so here's a top 5 XD

1. Shuckle, because he's the BOI, HE THICK AF

2. Garchomp, AKA a Salamence that took a nose dive into a desert.

3. Chansey, the amount of times I've killed people using counter w/ eviolite, and toxic stall. mmmm (The taste of people's tears FUELS ME)

4. Meltan (For the memes, it's just a ditto with mercury poisoning)

5. Aron (It's not as good as Cottonee with fear, but it's too adorable to toss aside just bc it can't use prankster. I'd like to see a cottonee flex on a Darkrai as hard as aron can)

Edit: I'm currently hunting for a drought mon so i can cheese kanto e4, will prolly be in Johto tomorrow.

Edited by Bobzilla