Ascension Recruiting is Now Open again!

Norex

What is your IGN?
Gifting

What is your discord?
Gift#6000

Tell us a little about yourself.
Played since 2016. I usually just hunt pokes and chill in help or all chat, the guild I'm in (Team Magma) was great but VERY inactive in-game, I've been in the guild for over 3 years now. I want a more active community, pvp more, and have a more active group to play with, and Ascension has always been a top guild whether it's ranked, questing, event-holding, and even pricing in-game

How many hours do you currently have?
just hit 4000+

Do you know any existing members?
Cyan is someone I'll always talk to whenever in All, I'm not sure who else I know inside Ascension, but there's probably a couple

Have you been in a guild before? If so, which one(s)?
Team Magma, composed of the OGs (led by iriz and meb, idkup, Waleed, ailis, iron, fair, soggy, all inactive in game sadly)

What are your expectations for this guild?
Better community, information and help in pvp, more active and friendly players online

What You are looking for from the guild?
Activities and events, active players, help with quests 

What other games do you play online?
Not very active in other games, cod, genshin, bit of minecraft

What is your favorite pokemon and what made them stick out to you?
DELIBIRD. YES.
In your own words, please describe why you need to be recruited into this guild.
Ascension in my mind has always been a top guild and a guild that has been around for awhile, with top players that have been playing for a long time. Players that are well-known in the community in tournaments, the chats, discord, the staff team, all similar to Team Magma what it once used to be. And I'd like to be apart of a guild like that again.

If you're interested in PvP what is your favorite Archetype to use (Ex. HO, Balance, Stall, Weather, etc)? 
Slightly interested in pvp, but whenever I do ill play faster games like H.O. or weather. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 8.33.40 AM.png

• Like 2