Ascension Recruiting is Now Open again!

Norex

What is your IGN?

KDhaliwal0

What is your discord? KDhaliwal0#7098

Tell us a little about yourself.

I am a pokemon fan, really like to engage and help others to make friends and good relations overall. In game, I don't have any bad blood with any of the guilds or player all around because I believe that I am pretty chill and calm in all situations.

How many hours do you currently have?

1600+

Do you know any existing members?

I have been part of this guild before, I actually moved with kboww, exclusivez and nightcrawler iirc to their new guild along with other members when they first made it. I have had only guild daycare services before too which I believe that a lot of guild mates appreciated.

Have you been in a guild before? If so, which one(s)?

I have been part of a lot of guilds like Tranquility, Miracles, raiders and some old og guilds over the last 4 years that i have played the game for.

What are your expectations for this guild? 

I know the vibe of guild, I remember that I enjoyed my stay and made a lot of friends last time I was in it, I have just returned from university exams and it's my summer break so I hopped back on PRO and just want that same feeling.

What You are looking for from the guild?

I have known and seen ascension, I have spent majority of my hours in that guild so I know it's potential and the relations I had.

What other games do you play online?

I play few other games online like Clash of Clans, Clash royale, Genshin, Dragon ball dokkan and dragon ball legends. I do also play some other online games like jack in the box and cards against humanity with my uni friends in the evening.

What is your favorite pokemon and what made them stick out to you? 

My favorite pokemon is swampert as it was the first pokemon that I was gifted by my friend in the game and I focused on making it stronger throughout my kanto story.

• Like 1