A more detailed explanation of why would setting pokémon levels to 50 in unranked would be a positive change

Olker

Thanks for supporting my thread Zet ! I agree lvling to 100 in order to pvp is far fetched. In the original games your able to compete in set battles for example lvl 50 vs 50 teams. Let's keep pushing this for all the casual players !!!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/106594-url/?do=findComment&comment=598867

Please share

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NP, only con i can think of is it might encourage evolving at 50 which just isnt a good idea.

Exactly. However, as this will mostly be used by casual players, it won't matter to them that match. Competitive players whi come into unranked queue would train their pokemon to level 100 anyways and get their pokes set to level 50. Or at least I would do. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Again, this iis for more CASUAL players, some of then haven't even completed the Kanto story when trying to battle, not for people like you or me that can easily be found all day in "all" chat. Try getting a full team of six with only victory road unlocked.

I can't say the part of CASUAL enough, everyone keeps bumping with it. Of course players with over 1000 hours like us wouldn't get anything from this.

And yeah, probably set all six pokemon to level 100 would work too. Level wouldn't matter I guess.

Edited by ZetLocrito95

+1, i like your ideia

I think that although its easy to get a poke to lvl 100, its still a time investment and since you're going to invest time its better to invest in something good, you wont be leveling a poke to 100 to play a few rounds and trash it. Just look at the people selling lvl100 trash at the chat, sometimes they ask near nothing for days but wont trash the poke, its hard to throw away your time. And since you will be investing in something good, you will also want o EV train it.

So, were looking to hunt a good poke (cause buying is out of begginers scope), EV train it and lvl train it. Six times.

To train it we need at least Dragons Den availabe, but being Jotho champion is better, then to hunt we need some syncs and a false swiper.

Look at the amount of time it takes to start PVPing!!

With the lvl 50 the mindset changes, i will take my story pokes and some trash and have fun, as soon as i hit seafoam i can start to lvl some trash pokes to start PVP, not only i can battle much sooner, my team will be getting better as i get good pokes for ranked which gives a fulfilment sensation.

+1, i like your ideia

I think that although its easy to get a poke to lvl 100, its still a time investment and since you're going to invest time its better to invest in something good, you wont be leveling a poke to 100 to play a few rounds and trash it. Just look at the people selling lvl100 trash at the chat, sometimes they ask near nothing for days but wont trash the poke, its hard to throw away your time. And since you will be investing in something good, you will also want o EV train it.

So, were looking to hunt a good poke (cause buying is out of begginers scope), EV train it and lvl train it. Six times.

To train it we need at least Dragons Den availabe, but being Jotho champion is better, then to hunt we need some syncs and a false swiper.

Look at the amount of time it takes to start PVPing!!

With the lvl 50 the mindset changes, i will take my story pokes and some trash and have fun, as soon as i hit seafoam i can start to lvl some trash pokes to start PVP, not only i can battle much sooner, my team will be getting better as i get good pokes for ranked which gives a fulfilment sensation.

Thanks. That you wrote in the last paragraph, is exactly what I want to achieve. As I said before, many people just want to battle before finishing story, and use their story pokes.

Edited by ZetLocrito95