New Area in Johto + Item Recycler.

Leitah

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can this be addressed? Like, his range be reduced or have him not move? Not sure if it was intentional or not, hes just incredibly frustrating.

If you don't time running up the steps right, he blocks your way and you're softlocked until you completely leave the area and reload the map, unless there's another way to the pit i don't know about.

658bf9cea5b3f4be498558c61babfcab.jpg

• Like 2

Can this be addressed? Like, his range be reduced or have him not move? Not sure if it was intentional or not, hes just incredibly frustrating.

If you don't time running up the steps right, he blocks your way and you're softlocked until you completely leave the area and reload the map, unless there's another way to the pit i don't know about.

658bf9cea5b3f4be498558c61babfcab.jpg

is that where you are to getting ready to beat the elite 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hola chicos, estoy feliz de lanzar una nueva actualización de contenido. Esta vez, Johto consiguió algo de amor con una nueva área accesible desde el monte. Mortero.

Con esta nueva área, podrás cultivar los tres arrancadores Kalos fuera de cualquier evento.

(Tienes que ser Johto Champion para ganar acceso)

Además, con algo más de contenido relacionado, me complace presentarte a este chico:

[ATTACH=full]39406[/ATTACH]

No le voy a dar ningún detalle sobre él y le dejaré descubrir las sorpresas que él y su máquina tienen para usted. Estaré al acecho en este hilo para algunos comentarios, ¡así que siéntase libre de compartir sus pensamientos!

Disfrutar:]

[/CITAR]

Consulta para los que no sabemos mucho ingles como lo pasaremos jajaja... ojalas alguna ayuda