kicked out of the game while catching celebi

Jiren24

i was in battle with celebi and the game kicked me out is there any chance that staff members would help me with this one?? please i've been putting a lot of time and work to catch celebi and being kicked out the game while catching its unfair... please help me in this one, thanks in advance

i was in battle with celebi and the game kicked me out is there any chance that staff members would help me with this one?? please i've been putting a lot of time and work to catch celebi and being kicked out the game while catching its unfair... please help me in this one, thanks in advance

Hey @Jiren24,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Unfortunately we can not manipulate your account variables in such a way, that you can catch Celebi, or any other legendary, again but you are always able to re-catch a not successfully caught legendary Pokémon by beating a ingame Boss - Boss Nikola located at Unknown Place in Trainers Valley.

You have access at Trainers Valley when you have caught at least 120 Kanto Pokémon and have at least 38 evolutiones which should be completed in your case but you must also have to battled against Red on Mt. Silver in order to have the option to travel to Trainers Valley at the train station in Saffron City or Goldenrod City.

With this beeing said, I wish you good luck at battling Boss Nikola and catching Celebi! :)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution