Last words of an infamous player

Hey !

It's that time, finally !

It's been next to two months since the last time i really played that game, it's been two months for a good reason, i stopped the game, will never play it again, so i had to make it official. No need to grab your tissues.

That game has nothing worth it for me anymore, as farming becomes day after day easier, and pvp felt pretty tasteless aswell, a good comp would assure a 80% + winrate without any effort, i even stomped harder with the most unorthodox teams ever.

That being said, the other factor, aside that and the fact that i dont have much freetime now, is that most of my old ingame friends dont play anymore, so thats a bummer.

As i am leaving, i am obviously thinking about the good memories i was able to share with many players.

Special thanks to :

Suhu, the most handsome and popular player that game ever had, the leader of SkyHorizon, who invited me to his guild back in february 2016, and welcomed me into the most family-friendly guild i have been part in any game. ( The moderator or whatever he is, called Suhu is NOT the real one, that guy has serious problems since he has been impersonating him for 2 years now, after that the real Suhu got banned because of... Well, it's a very sad story, wont go into details as it's the past now. )

Jaeco, ex leader of the guild Reborn, who was one of the few survivor of the series of event which took place in march 2016, and welcomed me arms open almost a year after i left. Funny, lovely & caring person i wont forget.

Sir Walrosskastanie may i say ! Ex leader of Reborn aswell, hard worker, maybe too serious sometimes, but i guess its what makes him charming haha. You are making a hell of a work on that game, and a very good work. Respect, nothing but respect.

Monsieur Mamathieu, the best pvp player that game had, have, and will have. It's written in the Bible, you cant go against that. Always here to discuss about the game or something else. Rends-moi fier et continue de smash tout le monde avec des stratégies sorties de nul part de temps en temps. Si tu as besoin de folie et de créativité je suis toujours là bébé ! <3

Theerakan, more than just a player, i met someone. A person that the world dont deserve. My respect goes beyond infinite. <3

I'm also thinking about Carthos, Blitzkrieg, Revelion, Poro, Caspar, Burdy and many others that i may have missed.

Love you guys !

Stay safe !

Nahyun, servant and preacher for our lord and savior Marowak.

;)

• Like 1
1534018533-sign.png

Farewell, take care

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.