Quitting / 5m giveaway [ENDED]

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup everyone, it's Impoppy/Reconnecting/ImTrippin whatever you know me by. I know I made a post like this before but this time I won't return and I'll get my account perma banned either tomorrow or the day after depending on how fast I'll be able to give away all my pvp mons to my friends. It was fun while it lasted but as I said in the last post I'm just bored of the game and I got stuff to do in real life. Special thanks to the og members of Toxicity, Legacy, Paradox and all the other cool people. I won't make a long shoutout list this time but special thanks to those who I talked to a lot and could have fun with. I'll still see you guys in discord. Yall are the best.

How to enter the giveaway:

Just comment on this thread and you will be included on the randomized list for a chance of winning 5 million pokedollars. (Silver server only.)

You have exactly 1 week to comment for your chance to win, I won't count comments posted after that.

I'll announce the winner within a couple of days (not sure how much time I'll have to make the list but it will 100% be done within 48 hours).

Good luck to everyone participating!

Sad you're leaving bro, I wish you success with any of your plans ahead, and well, I'm in as well. Keep training

Subscribe to my channel:
Blaze Leiton

Channel Banner Blaze Leiton.png