~Calamity Guild Recruiting~

Xanthinarose

What's your IGN? CitizenJoe
How many hours do you have in PRO? on this account 134h, on main account more than 1500h
What is your discord ID? CitizenPete#6390
How far are you in story? going to Sinnoh
How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) I play too much I think^^, every day minimum 2/3h, oftenly more
Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? Only pve
Have you ever been banned in game and why? never!
Why do you want to join Calamity guild? Because you seems to be a relaxed guild

I'd like to add that my main account is CitizenPete, and I'm on helpchat very very oftenly. Good knowledge of the game if help needed!

Edited by CitizenJoe

What's your IGN? : Maz1no
Please post a picture of your trainer card! :

What is your discord ID? : pain#4773
How far are you in story? : finished sinnoh, planning to start legendary quests
How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) : kinda very active rn, as story finishd ill be moderately active
Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? : im new so only pve, still building my pvp
Have you ever been banned in game and why? : nope
Why do you want to join Calamity guild? : want to be part of a active community, and ive watched many xanthina rose videos ^_^

pro.JPG

What's your IGN? Ghost2Hunt
Please post a picture of your trainer card! Should be attached to the post!
What is your discord ID? Lag#6350
How far are you in story? Beat the 4th gym in kanto just now, started my journey on PRO yesterday evening.
How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) Hard to say as I haven't been playing for a long amount of time; With my current work schedule I am assuming upwards of a couple hours/day
Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? Currently the only thing I've done in game is PvE/Story related, although I do hope to enter the PvP Scene in the relative future, having experience in most higher Smogon tiers since BW2 (UU and Above).
Have you ever been banned in game and why? I have not, although that would be impressive if I got banned in my first 12 hours; in all seriousness though, I do not plan on breaking any rules nor am I hot headed so I should stay out of trouble.
Why do you want to join Calamity guild? I am honestly just looking for a wonderful community with whom I can hang out and chat with. 

card.png

Edited by Ghost2Hunt

What's your IGN? Beto5456
Please post a picture of your trainer card!   Attach
What is your discord ID?  Beto#7070
How far are you in story? All regions done.
How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) I play very often, I have more than 5k hours.
Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? Both, i do pvp because i want a pvp mount.
Have you ever been banned in game and why? I have never been banned.
Why do you want to join Calamity guild? I'm looking for a guild where I can be at peace, farm, pve and pvp, without needing a rating.

Screenshot_1.png

What's your IGN? Argiristhebest
How many hours do you have in PRO? 61 hours and 18 mins
Do you have discord? yes Koukman#0527
How far are you in story? right now at the 7th badge of the johto region, grinding my pokemon to challenge the gym 
How active are you in PRO? right now more than 5 hours, but if my play time takes a hit i will inform the staff to give them the a heads up
Are you a PvP or PvE player? I really want to finish the story and start pvp fighting. Really like the competitive aspect of the game and already have some pvp experience playing pokemon showdown. But, down to do anything and willing to help any1 who needs something, whether its pvp or pve

Please consider my application to your guild, as i have been looking for an active guild since starting this game which can help me become a better pro player 🙂

What's your IGN?
- Wollyturtle

Please post a picture of your trainer card!

What is your discord ID?
- Willy1997#7529

How far are you in story?
- Completed the story

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?)
- I play most days. Somedays im too busy being a student

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?
- I enjoy the competition of PvP the most but also enjoy PvE

Have you ever been banned in game and why?
- No

Why do you want to join Calamity guild?
- Looking for a friendly and active guild while trying to move up in PvP

Screenshot_257.png