Donator bar and title under username on forums

Bommeroni

Is it possible to have a donator tag/bar under the name like in the screenshot attached? Like is it possible to change the text where it says "community coordinator" for me? Like if I can put something there? And also the boxes that say staff member etc, is it possible for me to have such a box there saying "donator"?

13231232.png.2905be86adfe389f502f08b75c282815.png

Short answer:

Currently - no

If forum roles are reworked again at some point it may be introduced but there isnt really a link between forum and ingame to automatically detect donators and give a role accordingly, meaning it would have to be a manual process, which would take up too much of staffs time qhich could be served elsewhere with their core duties.

I'll let an current staff member correct me on any point im wrong here, however.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Short answer:

Currently - no

If forum roles are reworked again at some point it may be introduced but there isnt really a link between forum and ingame to automatically detect donators and give a role accordingly, meaning it would have to be a manual process, which would take up too much of staffs time qhich could be served elsewhere with their core duties.

I'll let an current staff member correct me on any point im wrong here, however.

Honestly, I remember back then on the forums there was technically a role for that, but never honestly knew if it was applied manually. Thought it was applied automatically....

Anyway, I don't see much of a point on doing so, when donating, you are given coins which is a fair trade. For a forum role, it needs to be earned so why not try for the Contributor Role which is pretty simple and ask you to participate in helping with the game?