Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?: France

How old are you?: 18

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: around 1k1 hours (bell_ro+ dis account)

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, and no.

Yes there are obvious improvement, such as the coding of abilities/moves, map reworking.

But the overall situation of PRO is not really interesting, there is a problem regarding the current economy and the mentality of players (especially in trading)

People will keep the money&pokemons for themselves, trying to stack, while few people are farming. Adding on the fact that you are making it easier to farm, the market value keeps changing, people aren't willing to trade their pokemons which blocks the market.

I have to make my point, most collectors of pokemons and money went inactive. I'm also one of them. My friends are also people like that. Well, maybe i'm narrowminded but that's what i saw happening. They quit because of the changes of the economy, no new ressources and people stacking.

Also, i suggest you try coding a new pvp "system"(visual system) , to try to make it more "dynamic" such as you can see the battle of your friend or something, and you should focus much more on PVP. It might give a new life to PRO. Because apart from collecting pokemonsand doing the story, that's what makes the games interesting (for me), well, excluding trading which became stuck.

I would say, to improve PRO you should try to make more rewardings event (even if they're challenging) and be more biased toward pvp

I know you only asked me to say if the game had any improvement since i first joined (2015) but, for the time i dedicated to this game, i decided to give you my point of view.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I don't really know any staff members, nor any player left who is underrated

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

Guild system, quick.

Trades => try a reset, the reset would differ depending on your current hour time. For instance, you can only save up to 1 box of pokemons and 10M. I know this will make people cry but i think this is worth looking into.

PVP system : Make it so that people will always think about it, even new players. Make it easy to see, for instance make a new town in kanto where you can only do ranked(II) battle there.

Make a ladder : bronze, silver ::: etc

Monthly events

1/2 year event, much more rewarding

guild's quest : more reward the higher the guild's lvl (lvl not ranking)

try to make dungeons, instead of bosses, resetting every week, while banning boss-pokes (snorlax, ferrothorn, blissey/chansey...)

A farming zone in common for each guild of the TOP 15, with spots depending on the ranking:

eg : 1st place : 5spots, 2nd place : 4 spots.... 5place and so on : 1 spot

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from?: Vietnam

How old are you?: 21

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: around 3000+ hours

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Remove all the repel trick spawns and Bms. I know it's too late to do it atm but if you have plan to opening new server then please do it, I miss the old PRO when there are no bms and repel trick. Lots of ppl like me really enjoying hunting no matter how hard it is. It's not as rare as shiny but when you found a rare pokemon or a h.a pokemon, I always feeling really excited while playing PRO at that time.

• Like 1
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

Code:

Where are you from?: India

How old are you?: 20

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1800+

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Alot... When i joined there were no pvo items... And a limited pokes to choose which were good in pvp... Now we have almost every pvp items and a good amount of pvpable (stat wise) pokes

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Noo... Don't think soo

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

well i would like to see in future... A cheaper way to travel around quickly or just reduce the current train and boat ticket's price... And when shall boss reward's be items from shop (smallms, bms etc)

Where are you from?: France

How old are you?: 31 years Old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 3363hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I start this since 2 years, then yes i think there is a lot of new things who get added on game. Like the game in Gen 7, somes abilities/attack who get coded. I see the new map from halloween event / xmas and easter. The last was this great item recycler. I like this custom add who change from the original game. But i dislike the new spawn change, PRO is going to be too easy, when i think it has to be more difficult.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Kaminokage

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Just add a new epic Storage system. We need some boxes with like 30 slot each. We could rename them and change there order. All player get 10 boxes and after we could buy another box against some P$. We could do some big boxes who can contain like 20boxes ( with 30 poké each ). I have a lot of other idea for the game but i think the storage system is the most important thing that should be in next update before add some new content.

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png

Where are you from?: Brazil

How old are you?: 24

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2000+hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, new abilities, new maps, new quests, spawn changes

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Cie, Theminho and Prehax, they help a lot both in discord and in game, most of time solving or trying to solve issues not even related to their role

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I would add auction house, for example in some games you can put your products there, pay a percentage for it "gives immersion" and leave your selling overnight, in the day you get your money, or remove the item/poke from the auction house, this allows biddings going smoother and safer cause you can only bid if you have the coin before, reduce scams because shows average prices and the products, easy to track by staff because items generates codes.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

Where are you from?: Quebec, Canada

How old are you?: 26 years old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Barely reached 1000 hours on my main, + ~250 on my alt

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes. More useful moves like Encore were coded, servers definitely got far more stable, and there's been some other nice changes here and there like the Item Recycler

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Wait, are we rating people? I'm bad at that (。>﹏<。)

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Definitely the AI. You look at the gen 5+ original games, wild Pokemons use completely random moves, Gym Leader make pretty optimal use of their movesets, and trainers stand somewhere in between. Here, everything uses the same AI, and it's just using a super effective move, which makes battles not as fun, and often easy to abuse.

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png

Hello everyone,

Our team would like to ask you some general questions about you and how you feel about PRO! We will take a look at all these answers individually, so please refrain from using foul language or adding off-topic comments. This thread will be moderated accordingly.

[spoiler=Format]

[b]Where are you from?[/b]: Lebanon 
[b]How old are you?[/b]: 23
[b]How much playtime do you have on PRO[/b] [i](including alternate accounts if any)[/i]?:832h
[b]Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?[/b]: yes more usable pokies and abilities and a new reigion sinnoh 
[b]Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?[/b]:no
[b]If you could change [i]one[/i] thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?[/b]:

change the pvp battiling opponent to put them at least close rating to each other and thank you

Where are you from?:

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

Five players who answer these questions will be randomly selected for a Pokemon battle; if you win, you'll get rewarded something! If you're interested, please fill out your answers before October 11th, 2018 (in GMT) and be as detailed as possible.

Players may only fill out this questionnaire once. If you are found attempting to bypass this rule through certain means, your entries will be removed and you may be subject to additional disciplinary action.

Good luck and thanks for taking your time reading and answering this thread,

Salty

Where are you from?: Indonesia How old are you?: 22 How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 400+ hours Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes indeed, boss changes, maps, etc Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: maybe i dont know If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: item trading w/o using pokemon, trading 100 rare candies can hurt sometimes. searching the pokemon pc by alphabe. checking boss cd via command. seeing pokemon moves when linked.

Where are you from?:

India

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

2115hrs (3+ years)

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

I played this game since alpha and it has improved a lot both in quality as well as quantity.

More end game content, boss battle, Side quests, daily quests, PvP, a lot moves fixed, PvP items, still have long way to go though.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

I don't know any of the staff personally but they are doing very good job (dev, cs, map etc)

Most of them already said what I wanted to say, but still

A ingame auction house would be nice.

Ability to spectate PvP match (make use of battle chat it stays empty most of the time)

Some content exclusive for guilds like guild raid, guild PvP war, top 5 guilds in ladder can fight all out to earn massive bonus rewards.

Where are you from?: Argentina

How old are you?: 25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:i have 1 year

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I remember the magikarp version compared to now I change quite included maps npcs boses integrated abilities and movements to pvp

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I sincerely leave that to your discretion

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: would put the option to be able to choose whether or not to release a computer pokemon without having to get to the PC .. would give more convenience to be able to search without having to return to the PC to see how it came out.

would lower the percentage of capture since lately a 7 or 6 tier takes an eternity to go out and takes too many days to find a decent one ... I would remove the black membership and leave it in the old way that is lucky to come out with hidden as before, since sometimes you buy a black one and it's useless