Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

I am 30 years old, from Maine, United States. I have never heard of any staff members being underrated in my 200 plus hours so far. The only thing i would changed is adding 2v2 battles with my friends. And maybe in pvp. But even if there was an island with high money battles that are 2v2 against bosses would be amazing. I say this mostly because we have all the team moves and abilites, but no way to use them best. Even if i dont get picked, please at least consider this. Thanks. Oh ya, and the servers have improved drastically since i started. Very stable now, which is aweso.e

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good evening my good friend Sully.

Where are you from?:

Florida, United States

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

578+ (Not including staff account)

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

In content, yes as there been plenty of additions due to the staff team.

In proper changes such as regarding the client and how updates are handled, could possibly be better if it can be improved upon.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

Seeing I am not familiar with none of the staff currently in position nor any of the user-base (personally...), I can't really give a response. Probably @Nebulas?

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

A game rewrite of the client so we hopefully couldn't be so restrictive on what content that could be added in the game and so the staff can be comfortable with a proper and decent game to run with. An game launcher with proper updating in addition also...., that would be sweet?

*Where are you from?: I'm from the Philippines.

*How old are you?: 20 years of age.

*How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: This is my new account coz I forgot my main's password :< but I do have 400+ hours on my main and 8 hours here on this account.

*Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes. I started playing 2015 and this game improved a lot, from visual to ingame content. Since I just played again, it never stops impressing me and it does not kill my enjoyment playing this. It gives me the hype!

*Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: None. as far as I know..

*If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: If I have given a change to change one thing about PRO, it is the PC. I would like to have a something more SORTable PC ingame. So that I can mark my favorite pokes and make it easier for me to drag them back into my team.

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 280 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, moves getting coded and whatnot. In terms of content I can't really say since I haven't been around for any events or major patches

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Not that I know of, I just don't know many people outside the guild

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I want fly outside of battle as much as anyone else, but my major suggestion would be to overhaul trading. I think a GTS-like system would benefit everyone greatly, although I imagine it would be painful to code and maintain. Having to trade items as held items is a pain, and spending money to travel across regions adds up unbelievably fast for newer players.

Where are you from?: Kabylie, Algeria

How old are you?: 29

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1226 h (1150 h + 76 h)

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, a lot. I've joined sometime during summer 2016, and I've seen Hoenn be released, and later Sinnoh, with all the improvements that have been made, like to boss battles, move tutors, daycare, IVs, sorting moves, etc.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Haven't played the game since Dec. 2016, so I don't know if the people I knew back then are still around.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: More move animations and more regions!! (I know it's really hard to make one, so cheers to all the team, you're really amazing!).

Where are you from?: France

How old are you?: 24

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: one account 855 hours since 01-05-2018.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Since may 2018, yes. Some abilities and moves have been coded (Baton pass yesssss)

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: What about implementing the pokemon contest of hoenn, it was really fun in emerald game.

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png

Where are you from ? : France

How old are you ? : I'm 26 years old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any) ?: 880h (just one account) since may 2018.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how ? : yes, many moves / abilities have been coded. Some spawn changed. Lend function was added.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated ? : no.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative) ?:

Is it possible to correct the bug about the bag ? When I'm farming for some rare Pokemon and I finally find it after a longtime, I'm going to open my bag but I have to wait a longtime. Sometimes it never happens and I have to restart the game ...

Edited by Moethchdn

Where are you from?:

Japan

How old are you?:

I'm 22, soon to be 23.

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

I have a total of 650 hours.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

The game improved a lot since i started to play.

I started to play in January/February and there was a crash of the servers each 30-40 minutes, but that has been fixed and right now the stability is something really AMAZING and PERFECT.

Furthermore the game had a good amount of new features (e.g lending system to prevent scam), new content, like new spawns, new maps, new events (eg. Regional Discord Events, Saint Valentine ,Easter and the Summer one)

The game is in continue upgrade and i'm pretty confident when i say that pro staff dedicate a lot of time to work on the game and makes the players happy.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

I don't really think that there is any staff member that is underrated, but most of the staff members works in the shadow (e.g content scripters) and not everyone is in strict contact with the players, then it's not easy to say if there is really someone underrated or not.

I can just tell that i've been in contact with couple of staff members in the last months and, under the eyes of a regular player and active community member, i feel like they form a really good family helping each other and being kind and helpful towards the next.

About the players i feel like noone, or almost, knows Haneroze and everything that he did as PROWiki Editor.

I recently joined the "PROWiki editor team" and i'm pretty confident when i say that what he did is something that not everyone could do and not everyone could understand the passion and amount of work he used on that.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

There are various things i would like to change, but i don't know if that's something possible to do.

Walross once said "people think too limited in PRO cause they have the feeling not much is possible". So yes, lets try to surpass the limits.

- Improve the Guild System and what Guilds can do

Being honest, right now, Guilds are joined just due to their position in the ladder or for bonus exp. There's really nothing that makes people useful, in my opinion.

What i suggest is:

Make Tournaments Guild vs Guild where each guild can be represented by a certain amount of players. I think that keeping the number of players that repreent the guild (e.g 2-3), and giving them a better reward than the rest of the guild, could really makes people divide into more different guilds and so the guild ladder would be even more fought.

The following idea is JUST A TEST. Limit the number of spot into a guild. 100 Spot are really TOO MUCH for the amount of player that are in the game, and makes people go always in the same guilds just breaking the competition (in my opinion) It might be a stupid idea, but felt like i wanted to suggest it.

I know already of the Guild Island, ecc. But i feel these one are good suggestion for competition and makes guilds alive.

- Improve the storage box in the pokecenter

Since there's actually the possibility to have A LOT of pokemon in the PC, i would suggest to add the chance to create team.

For example, for a PVP PLAYER there could be the chance to create #PVP TEAM 1 #PVP TEAM 2 tab, so it would be faster to move into the PC and more comfortable.

The same could be done with #PVE TEAM 1 #PVE TEAM 2, for example, even if PVE pokemon are a less than PVP one.

- Create a page on the website where it says the % of the pokemon used in PVP

For example a tab which says: "IN THE LAST 7 DAYS, TOGEKISS HAS BEEN USED IN 63% OF THE TEAM", in that way you could understand the changes made in the PVP-Meta

It could be even something where you add even the movesets used, like IN THIS 53%, X % used X moveset and X % used X2 moveset.

And keep this page update, i feel like ^mostused on Reborn Bot is outdated and i feel like the website would be a better platform where to place these stats.

Of course, reborn bot could be then updated to "download" these info from the forum and so it could be used even on discord.

Sadly, not everyone use discord, so having them on the forum would be amazing.

• Like 1

Thanks for applying here and giving us precious informations and feedback. I appreciate it on behalf of the whole team. IN THE NEXT DAYS, I will contact the 5 users extracted and post them here for transparency, as well as on discord.

Once again thanks and have a pleasant day

Saltysully

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.

^

^

^

^

^

Congratulations, you have been extracted to battle one of us and earn the chance of a reward.

A staff member will contact you, or feel free to contact me if you read this before it happens.

Winners will be given a CC, while losers a Small Ms Medallion.

May luck be with you and thanks everybody for taking part in this questionnaire, I will try and make more,

Have a pleasant day,

S4lty

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.