Removal of alternative accounts rule in Ranked PvP?

Eaty

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: SiTzei

Current rating: 1

Season you were on ladder: alot of seasons in top25 back in time not playing pro or any other game anymore

Vote: Remove this rule

Reason: 1. you can easy abuse it if u want , 2. there is no reason to dont be allowed to play with 2nd account ppl want to test things without be afraid of losing important points on top25 race (before you come with the answer test in unranked: unranked is not COMPETITIVE) , its fair to dont have 2 accounts in top25 tho.

ING: ikonos123

Current rating: 489

Season you were on ladder: september 2018

Some things that need to be said before:

- the way the opening post is presented is factious

- some players kept breaking the rule

- votes need to be explained in order to be considered

Vote: KEEP THE RULE

Reasons:

- alt accounts are used to boost guild in ladder

- alt accounts are used farm pvp coins

- alt accounts are used to snipe higher rating players in order to help main accounts on ladder

- alt accounts are used to trade pvp wins with other players

As you can see alt accounts can be easely abused ruining pvp experience for both new and veteran players, they only benefit bad players over good ones

While some of these methods are easy to trace(such as double account in ladder or massive guild boosting) some other are harder to notice (such as sniping) but it s meaningless to say the rule

it s hard to apply, it needs to be there.

Those who love this game vote to keep it, those doing their own interest ask to change it.

Edited by ikonos123
  • Like 8

IGN: Kaminokage

Current rating: 1 (i killed too much Magikarp this month xD)

Season you were on ladder: May or June 2017, and August 2017

Vote: Keep the rule.

Reason: I remember playing at the time this rule didn't exist. At this time, i also had multiples accounts to do PVP, so my vote is not necessary at my advantage.

• Like 1

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

IGN:Darkb0y

Current rating: +200

Season you were on ladder: I do not remeber the date

Vote: Remove the rule

Reason: I think we should provide a way to test a team without dropping hundreds of points because it happened to me and it sucks a lot. Also, it is pvp, and competitive players should be able to play with the accounts that they want, also because I see many people do so. It also brings a lot more fun in the game for competitive battlers because there will be a different way to compete, since finding "newbies" in the queue is boring for me and many other people. You can play more, since when you are in the top 25, people barely play and it is easy to achieve being up there in few days, but later I get bored because I can not play because I get frustrated. The main point it is that it will get more fun to play the game, and it will be less stressful to test teams without worrying to much about the rating.

1.Higher probability of new or inexperienced players matching against veterans.

What Teerav says, I do not agree with this becasue I think if they find more veterans then they will learn faster, they will learn the metagame and they can experince what is PvP

2.Guild rankings would be completely skewed by guilds with multiple alt accounts -- this stems into way more problems like guilds refusing new players because they want more alternative accounts in their guild to have higher guild ranking, making it harder for new players to join veteran guilds. Other than guild rankings, there is literally nothing competitive about guilds in PRO. Introducing this rule would completely destroy its legitimacy in every way.

I also do not agree, and if you are a completely new player also I doubt that they will be added without any knowledge of pvp, also some guilds have restrictions for pvp to join and it will not change anything, if you are good you will probably will enter, if not train harder to reach your goals.

3.Higher probability of win-trading abuse.

Kind of agree, but if they do so it is easy to see, and they are doing it at their own risk. Same as bots or other exploits and there will always be.

4.Terrible feeling for players who miss ladder because a few players make ladder with multiple accounts. Sure, a player should be rewarded if they make multiple accounts in ladder but simply alienates others.

It says, that the rule would add only 1 account in ladder, so also disagree with the the fact that you say it will bring down competivity, I say it will rise it a lot and it will be more fun.

Thanks, nothing against Teerav I respect his opinion :)

Edited by KingOfStall
  • Like 3
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw

IGN: Abygaelle

Current rating: 203

Season you were on ladder: ///

Vote: Keep the rule

Reason: Don't understand how players can vote for remove this rule.

I see some bad arguments like fun and testing team. Impossible to get credibility with that arguments. If you want to Test your team and get some fun you can : ask in Battle/All chat ? Ask your guildmate ? Play Unranked ? Make some tournaments or GvG ? Play at Pokemon Showdown ? There is a lot of possibility for that, we are on a MMO, guys wake up. There is a lot of player for fight, just ask it.

I see another arguments like there is less player who make PvP. But who are guilty ? The PvP players obviously with a lot of cancer team (Blissey,ferro,gliscor,togekiss scarf, dragonite, ...). Play fun, play a lot of other Pokemon they are 700 and not 20. You think its fun when you start PvP first time when youg et raped each time by 400+ rating ? And you want to play with other account ? Really, newbies are going to stop PvP faster with removing this rule.

The reasons to remove this rules are:

- for high player, try to snip players who want to go in ladder and put them down without taking risk to lost point ( hi rating 1 vs 350 ). Totally unfair

- sure a lot of double account for boost guilds rating. Sure there is not a lot of reward but you can get the crown for top ladder guild and the boost xp guild. What are you going to said at a newguild who try to be in top 10. Sorry, you should do more account for pvp. Then guild are going to be 25 active players and 75 double/triple/quadruple account? Totally unfair.

P.S: i think guild ladder should get very nice reward in future, like solo ladder.

If you want that many players do some some PvP, increase reward and make top 10/top 25/top50/top100 and you will see a lot of players are going to start pvp.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png