UI sound in battle

Haneroze

Hello,

The latest major update brought a lot of changes. And amongst them, there's one of the changes I'd like to talk about.

Now, at the end of every message in-battle, you hear a UI sound. However, I find this rather annoying, especially when I want to hunt while watching a youtube video or something. This makes me want to disable Sound Effects altogether, but that means I can no longer hear the cry of the Pokemons, greatly increasing the chances that I accidentaly run away from the pokemon I want.

Note that in normal game design, playing a UI sound during a message only happens when you press a button to move to the next message. This means that messages that automatically move to the next one do not play a UI sound. This is done so that the player understands that his or her button press did something, and it is the same design in the original Pokemon Games.

However right now in PRO, it plays whenever a message has been fully displayed, even if it automatically moves to the next message. While that's sortof okay for normal NPC messages, it feels very unnatural for in-battle messages, and it gets annoying quickly.

Could it be possible to revert it back to how it was before, or give us the option to disable that sound?

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png