Hoenn Excavation Sites Guide

Noxious

Was this guide updated as of now?

The spawns still seem too little, for each tier of each site.

I was expecting at least 4 or more pokemons for the lowest tier of each site; I am disappointed.

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

No offense but i my opinion this spawns changes are rally terrible,you removed 7-8 good pkms and replaced them with mostly useless pkms,only thing now worth going there is rotom and maybe darumaka and that is realy bad considering process required getting there,,,i mean really bad..

• Like 1

Yeah, I feel like too many of the "super rare" pokemon got removed. I have no reason to go to wondrous site now that there's no axew. The only thing I might hit up each day is briney site for a few feebas now.

I'll miss feral site houndour. I never got my epic hasty one. Rip :(

snip

The rarities stated in this thread are correct, unless they were changed not too long ago, because it takes some time to edit the guide to have the correct spawns again. The Rare Bone can be sold at and Item Maniac.

snip

A lot of Pokemon were changed because some Sites had to be balanced out. If you are unhappy with some of the spawns, make sure to form a complaint in the General Complaint sub-forum.

snip

Yes indeed. All spawns are from 00:00-23:59

snip

All Spawns and Items of all Sites were changed recently. The whole guide is about the new Sites and all its additions. As stated above, if you are not happy with the spawns, please form a spawn related complain in the General Complaint sub-forum.

snip

Should be fixed, thank you for the report.

snip

A lot of the sites had to be balanced out. If you are not happy with the spawns, please form a complaint in the General Complaint sub-forum.

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.