umbreon battle fail

Gskadiro1905

Struggle will be used when you run out of Power Points (PP). The numbers underneath your moves like 10/10 or 16/16 represent how many moves you can use. Once all 4 of your moves have reached 0 out of a number (like 0/10 or 0/16) you will be forced to use struggle.

The other thing that could have happened here is that your Umbreon is holding a Choice item (Choice Band, Scarf, or Specs) and those items force you to use only one selected move. When that move runs out of PP, it will use struggle. But you can change your pokemon out and it will reset the move choice.

no my firend it was the start of the game he has full pp and no Choice item

i have 1300h so i know the game but this umbreon is bugged lost 3 ranking games

Hi there, @GSkadiro1905

Sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. To address your issue, struggle is a move that happens when your Pokemon have no other options to perform during battle. With that said is it possible that your opponent used the move "Taunt" on your Umbreon?

Taunt is a move that prevents the target Pokemon from using "Status" moves for 3 rounds such as all 4 of the moves that your Umbreon knows, which are all considered "Status" moves. So when the opposing Pokemon used "Taunt" on your umbreon it would force your umbreon to resort to Struggle. You can find more info on the move taught down below

Taunt Info

From the clip above I was only able to get a slight context of the situation but not really the entirety. So I am hoping you can provide for some clarification.

Looking forward to your reply :)

Edited by Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

ah okey i tried some more with this umbreon if i having a assoult vest i cant use wish and more :/ im true?

Hi there again

As George said above, you will not be able to use non-attacking moves when you have the assault vest on your Pokemon.

The Assault Vest Raise the Holders Special Defense by 50% but the drawback is the user can only use damaging moves.

Consequently Since your Umbreon only knows status moves it resulted to struggle as its only options. If you need more info on the Assault Vest, I have it at the link down below

Assault Vest Info

With that said I will now be locking this thread, as we have figured out the cause of your issue. If you have any more questions or issues please do not hesitate to create another thread :)

Deepest Regards, Caliph

Edited by Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed