Rework Event: Battle UI

Eaty

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if the contest is still going on so I only designed certain aspect of the UI. If OP or any mod who knows about this contest do tell me so I can continue designing the other UI features. Some buttons may look bland but gradients can be applied.

I designed this while keeping in mind about how to make it easier to click on small handheld devices.

1864971262_NOSELECT.png.aa174eabff4931c9e77fcd670633d1c3.png

[spoiler=FIGHT SELECTED]FIGHT_SELECTED.png.3419a822b37c020b0ace8ebfda554001.png

[spoiler=WEATHER CONDITION : HAIL]

The idea is that this should be animated although it can be switched off so it will only display the 'vignette' effects

HAIL.png.bb7e9665cf69331d1fd56232f11d160c.png

• Like 1

I don't know if the contest is still going on so I only designed certain aspect of the UI. If OP or any mod who knows about this contest do tell me so I can continue designing the other UI features. Some buttons may look bland but gradients can be applied.

I designed this while keeping in mind about how to make it easier to click on small handheld devices.

[ATTACH=full]77348[/ATTACH]

[spoiler=FIGHT SELECTED][ATTACH=full]77349[/ATTACH]

[spoiler=WEATHER CONDITION : HAIL]

The idea is that this should be animated although it can be switched off so it will only display the 'vignette' effects

[ATTACH=full]77350[/ATTACH]

Noice

• 4 weeks later...

You really need to add the numbers of health points during pokemon battles! This is detrimental for the game, as it has existed forever.

It has not, and it will not be like that for enemy hit points. Explanation of why is already in the thread you made.

• 4 months later...

Hi, this is my battle iu, I hope you like it.

Basically it has all the buttons that have been required, bigger buttons also thinking about the Android version and PC users.

The battles, I prefer them to be full screen optionally

(The battlefield is made by me ... it's for the pvp battles)

Let us begin

3 vs 3 Battles:

-I have reinvented some parts like the "vs", and also the attacks with colors of their types.

-The buff states must be as shown in the image, - they only have to be displayed when the mouse passes over-

-The Menu Logs must be able to open and close, as the user wants, by means of a button placed as shown in the image

-items and pokemon in same place, are changed, by pressing "pokemon button" or "items button"-

[ATTACH type=full" alt="3 vs 3 con timer y efectos mostrando pokemon.jpg]60370[/ATTACH]

-items and pokemon in same place, are changed, by pressing "pokemon button" or "items button"-

[ATTACH type=full" alt="con timer 3 vs 3 e items.jpg]60371[/ATTACH]

-As I see it in the game "window mode"-

[ATTACH type=full" alt="3 vs 3 con timer dentro del juego.jpg]60372[/ATTACH]

-2 vs 2 Battles-

-same controls as in version 3 vs 3, there are no major changes.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="2 vs 2 con timer.jpg]60373[/ATTACH]

That's it, I hope I have not forgotten anything, thanks for watching, regards :SnivyBad:

• 10 months later...