APRICORN Pokeball Quest

7thgodking

we already have excavation and doctor quest i migth like a quest about collecting apricorn's and start making custom pokeballs and need certain level of craftsman to craft the pokeball

the quest should start with finding that damn kurt Kurt_IV_OD.png somewhere in ilex forrest or the at end's world LOL

to unlock the quest we need beat thor XD that would be good requirement or johto champion + johto dex completed

and a key item too Bag_Apricorn_Box_Sprite.png APRICORN BOX we had it in heart-gold

Bag_Black_Apricorn_Sprite.png lets start with Black Apricorn that can be turned intoBag_Heavy_Ball_Sprite.png Heavy Ball they can found in Johto: Routes 31, 33, 37, and 43, BCC random rewards

Bag_Blue_Apricorn_Sprite.png Blue Apricorn into Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png Lure Ball (Johto: Routes 36, and 37, BCC)

Bag_Green_Apricorn_Sprite.png Green Apricorn into Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite.png Friend Ball (Johto: Routes 29, 30, 35, 39, 42, 45, and 46)

Bag_Pink_Apricorn_Sprite.png Pink Apricorn into > Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite.png am getting tired of this i mean (Love Ball) (Johto: Routes 30, 33, 42 and BCC)

Bag_Red_Apricorn_Sprite.pngRed Apricorn into Bag_Level_Ball_Sprite.png Level ball e-e this should need a higher level of craftsmanship to make ( Johto: Routes 37 and 44 )

Bag_White_Apricorn_Sprite.pngWhite Apricorn intooooooooooooo Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png fastttttt balll i need this to catch a top speed rattata (Johto: Route 38, Azalea Town)

Bag_Yellow_Apricorn_Sprite.pngYellow Apricorn into Bag_Moon_Ball_Sprite.png Moon ball damn i need sun balls too (Johto: Routes 42 and 46, Violet City)

so here i am while the servers are down .___.

• Like 4

• 8 months later...

Is there such a quest yet? lol

I got so many apricorns in my pocket

There is currently not a quest like this to my knowledge although we have plans to make use of apricorns in the future so stay tuned! :)

width=362px

https://i.ibb.co/NSG0Pfm/signature2.png[/img]

"Aren't you tired? Maybe you should go to sleep"

Do not contact staff members for private support. Especially not me as I would probably be just as lost as you.