Lost Xmas pokemon

Batesyb94

• Administrator
I caught a Xmas vulpix a few days ago then servers crashed and the came back on a few mins later and it was gone any reason why!?,

Hi @batesyb94 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

Unfortunately, it is possible that you have been hitted by a roll back due to the crash of the server.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Unfortunately i am unable to refund you of your loss Pokémon as it would be unfair to others that accepted the loss of their progress due to crashing, regardless on our end or theirs.

I know that losing part of your progress may be frustrating, and i'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand why we cannot refund.

However, if you are interested, i'm happy to inform you that from Friday 12 AM to Sunday 11:59 PM GMT, Xmas spawn rate will be changed from 1/1000 to 1/500 therefore you will have even more chances to find a Xmas themed pokemon.

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Not to worry and thankyou for your reply much appreciated and thankyou for the information

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others