cant wait 1h per day to play !

Kodaigo

1. 1.

PRO Username: kodaigo

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

So i paid to be membership and i cant play ? yes im sorry but i can't wait 1h per day before play ? what i should to do ?

so my membership is wasted ?....

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i dont have patient !

Description and Message

So i paid to be membership and i cant play ? yes im sorry but i can't wait 1h per day before play ? what i should to do ?

so my membership is wasted ?....

I'm sorry, you've kinda answered your own question here by saying you don't have patience. Also, the fact you have membership means nothing towards this, I feel a lot of people think this makes then "special".

You asked what you should do? I suggest waiting an hour or try logging on an hour earlier. Or do something else while you wait for it to log on.

shqhK5q.png

Nobody is holding you at gunpoint & telling you to stare at login screen for whole queue duration right? Do something else in the meantime.

87823 so my membership is wasted ?....

No its not, your membership purchase will help fund better servers in the future = enjoyable gaming experience for whole community. Keep that in mind.

membership never is wasted.It gives you double money after battles, 50% more xp after you defeated a pokemon, access to certain membership only areas and earlier access of some Pokemon.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Lol, this post make me laugh :Smile:

Membership have many benefits or you do not really know about this?

No patient, ok so everyone is patient? Don't be so smart like this... Many people wait for more than 2 hours, and they do not complaint. In the past, when not implement quence, many people can not play game for whole weeks. And now it better becos people can play game (still wait but better than play nothing).

Plz do something when in quence such as chat with friend, contribute in 4rum, read hint articles or maybe just tell your mom " I love u". It made better than look the pc for nothing (u can open the sound, and when it log in, u will know)

Now server growth up to 1850 and still go on... Thank to all PRO. Be patient, thanks for improving and not be selfish.

P/s: how old are you?

membership never is wasted.It gives you double money after battles, 50% more xp after you defeated a pokemon, access to certain membership only areas and earlier access of some Pokemon.

Yes but in order to take those things you should at the very least log in properly lol