PvP season

Cobramk

If you extend the duration of this season you'll have the same problem next season.

Staff already do this and season finished at time next season, just October season was needed a new client for end pvp season, should be the same this month, if staff dont want it them choose but this season was very bad for everyone.

i dont like this idea. Ur asking more days just cause u dropped rating. I dont think its fair to make so many players wait 3 more days just for that

No, idc about ladder this season, just some error will be resolved if Eaty work on this and will have more Time and next season will have no problems with server, PRO ladder reset every month and ladder show nothing lmfao.

Don't see the point of this. Everyone experienced the exact same downtime and issues. Prolonging it just means next months is shorter. Either way, one month will be shorter.

Everyone got the same downtime right but you dont PvP and you dont know about this Ghost Dcd except loosse a Pokemon you caught like 1 minute ago, maybe you lost vs a Boss but with new Issue you can rebattle boss if you dcd vs a boss, Staff said if you loose due to a disconnect, no one loose rating but with a friend i battled in PvP, i lost rating and 10 minutes of ban just due a server crash, you are totally false and PvE is more avantaged than PvP player.

Btw thanks for feedback, like i said if staff dont want, it them choice, i just wanted to talk about this.